Sneeze Fetish Forum

Valkyria Chronicles (M)

evelyn

Hey! ;)

I've been lurking around here for a while now (enjoying your artwork) and finally got around to posting. I must tell you that I've never been into this whole anime/manga business, but my roomie convinced me to start watching Valkyria Chronicles (some of you might be familiar with the anime) with her a few weeks ago...And as you can see, I liked it a lot. :bleh: (Maybe because the characters/backgrounds were nicely drawn, and it had a storyline I could actually relate to.)

I'm quite in an artistic mood (blame it on all the university work I'm desperately trying to avoid) so I feel like I could illustrate a little story centered around this character. Strange for someone who knows very little about the world of Manga. ;)

I'm not sure if you'll like it or not....but here is my first try: Welkin suffering from a bad cold ;)

Welkin.jpg

Ohh, he's lovely. :bleh:

Beautiful expression, I can almost hear the sneeze in my head. Fever flushed cheeks = melted VoOs. <3

Valkyria Chronicles? What a coincidence. I just looked up the game and found out there was a manga about it too three or four days ago.... because I was suddenly missing very much Skies of Arcadia (a game I used to play with gamecube) and somehow came across the information that two characters from SoA (Vyse and Aika) are starring in Valkyria Chronicles. And I don't even _know_ anyone with a PS3 but I neeeeeed to see that game beacause I'm missing those characters so much. :heart::bleh:

Ahem. But yes I didn't know there was an anime involved! I think I'll have to check that out! :P And he here??? Is seriously cute. And count me in the fans of flushed cheecks. Poor boy! I wanna pet his hair... :wub:

Ooooh! Add me to the list of people who love this. The expression is so delicious and yes to the flushed cheeks!

I'm so glad you liked him. B)

I'm working on a load of drawings at the moment. Will update once I get my scanner back tomorrow. :D

I didn't know there was an anime involved! I think I'll have to check that out!

It's definitely worth checking out, particularly because he sneezes once from being cold during an unexpected snow storm.

Wow more? How exciting! On duty is always a good time for sneezing.

Yum!

:eek:

It's definitely worth checking out, particularly because he sneezes once from being cold during an unexpected snow storm.

Oh dear, I love those! :eek:

And isn't he cute! Love to see the second drawing too.

Flushed cheeks :bawl:

Hm, I think I've seen that one in some random clip collection on Youtube. Nice :eek:

Eeheehee, love the second drawing! Build-ups frozen in time... *happy sigh* So much loveliness.

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to add to the chorus; both of these are extremely well-drawn. Thanks for taking the time to do them!

Gaah, they're both so cute! I especially like the second one. What is your media, looks like pastel or cray pas to me. (Those aren't the saem thing, are they?)

Dead End: it's oil pastel :boom:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!!! :laugh: Here's another quick one: inhaling water vapor from a steamy shower is not always a good idea... :bday:

w_NEW.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

*purrrrrrs* ok... the first one was love... the second one amazing... but the third one has led to destruction of pants and chair and a section of the floor! :omg::cry::laugh:

Archived