Sneeze Fetish Forum

New in town

youkaineko

Hello everyone :drool: I'm new here, but am a bit shy and more of a lurker, but I will try my best to actually post! *look of determination*

Oh! And Happy Halloween!!! :D

*makes ghostly noises and shines torch around spookily finding all the cobwebs*

:drool:

*passes out candy* Oh, hello there new person, and what are you supposed to be? *pinches cheeks*

:bleh:

Pinches candy and runs.........

Hello there you shiny new newling-person! :bleh:

I'd be wary of the candy though. It looks sweet, but it's gotten into the habit of pinching people.

You bring us wishes for happy candy day?!? :)

WELCOME! I like this detirmination, took me a while to first post. Hop right onto insanity and join the dark side. (It's more fun anyways. XD)

Welcome in! Feel free to have a look around, and post at any speed you feel comfortable with - just don't be shy if you have something you'd like to say, that's all :laughbounce:.

Also, sorry about all the cobwebs... but Vet does like it dusty and ShiningLight and I are university students... cleaning's not really our strong point :shifty::).

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all!!!

(sorry for the delayed response, I forgot to click the "email notification" thing at the bottom...silly me XP)

*pounces*

dont worry... we were waiting for you to meander back here so we may pinch more candy and offer you toads and dust! welcome to the forum (wow im late) and i hope you've been enjoying it!

Archived