Sneeze Fetish Forum

Crazy Fetish High

Nicole

Oh my God...have you guys ever seen the movie Summer School? I want to scream out a tension breaker just like Chainsaw did before thy took their exam.

I am on a RIDICULOUS fetish high. Craaaaaazy. I'm ready to jump out of my goddamn skin, I swear to God. Sometimes the fetish is bizarre for me...usually I'm into the sneezes of other people (obviously), but on rare occasions I'm more into the reaction I get from people when I sneeze. Which, by the way, is TOTALLY bizarre given how embarrassed I am by my own sneezes. Like today...I went to the grocery store and had this crazy duality of thought: God, I wish I could sneeze in front of someone...and God, I would hate to sneeze in front of someone right now. :D

I am nothing if not complicated. :D

Please...someone tell me I'm not alone in this. Before I throw myself off a tall building.

Dude, I know what you mean! I'll do through "phases" where I'll find myself in more of a fetishy mood and sometimes I just go OVERBOARD. And I'll get moodswingy fetish-wise as well.

Like, last week, a friend of mine sneezed and I was the only one around. She's the type of person who gets mad when people don't say bless you, so I instinctively just said it and she said "thanks", then we moved on. Before that day, I was one of the people who would NEVER say bless you or gesundheit, even if avoiding such phrases would cause the situation at hand to become even more awkward. Since then, I have felt the urge to bless somebody else, but so far she's the only one I can say it to. xD

It just feels so awesome.

Oh my god. I'm rambling, aren't I?

The more angles you can get on the fetish the better!

I have a sneeze fetish friend who enjoys sneezing in front of other people just as much as seeing other people sneeze. OK, it's less common, but if it gives you a high, so much the better. It will doubtlessly give other people pleasure to know that you have pleasure when you are sneezing.... if you see what I mean!

Nicole, you are sooooo NOT alone in any of this - never forget that

and Sen Beret, blessing someone is amazing isn't it!

:)

Oh Nicole if only you knew :boom:

I am driving myself INSANE at the moment and feel just like you. I want to scream lol

I enjoy my own sneezes quite a lot :) and am recovering from flu at the moment which has left me sooo sneezy. This is driving me crazy which = mega fetish high. So no you're really not alone - welcome to the crazy club :laugh:

Females calling each other "Dude" :innocent:

I quite often get an urge to sneeze in front of somebody else. just in case they're fetishists. ;) Pretty goofy, huh?

No, see...I don't think that's goofy at all! That's exactly what I'm dealing with. It's just weirdly conflicting for me, because I hate sneezing in front of other people. I honestly can't think of a situation that would embarrass me more.

Maybe it's my inner conflict that's making me crazy. Maybe I need to go back into therapy. ;)

Oh my God...have you guys ever seen the movie Summer School? I want to scream out a tension breaker just like Chainsaw did before thy took their exam.

I've seen that movie, and I seriously want it to come out on DVD - it's soooo funny and it also introduced me to the cult that is of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

Just thought that it might be worth mentioning for the ladies of the forum that one of the students in the film experiences bad sneezing fits after a field trip to a farm...

Mod Note: Fixed tags ~Mute

I've seen that movie, and I seriously want it to come out on DVD - it's soooo funny and it also introduced me to the cult that is of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

Just thought that it might be worth mentioning for the ladies of the forum that one of the students in the film experiences bad sneezing fits after a field trip to a farm...

It is on DVD! ;) I think you can find it on Amazon.

Oh yeah...that's right. :innocent: Let me be the one to warn the girls that he's not particularly attractive, if that's what you go for! :rolleyes:

Archived