Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is this the Annual Sneezeless Female Week or something?

Lamborghini

Are females still sneezing? I mean, all the girls over here haven't sneezed in forever. Have all you ladies got together and decided to punish us or something? Did you take a vow, never to sneeze again? I mean, I know that male specimens over the centuries haven't exactly treated you right but this is too much. And the only time I do get a female sneeze it's a stupid stifle. Don't you just hate it when that happens? I mean please, someone tell me that were they reside, women haven't given up on sneezing.

Lamborghini

Awww poor you that sucks!!

Well I can only tell you from my point of view but I sure haven't stopped sneezing and am up to 20 plus times today :D

Plus I've heard plenty of female sneezes this week too. I will keep my fingers crossed that the females start sneezing soon for you!

Sorry, I've been sneezing a bit but haven't left home to display it to the rest of the world!

Maybe you're just in the wrong location. Perhaps it's time for a tour around the world?

Want a failsafe solution to your problem, Lambo? Go visit your local library - it never, ever fails that I get to hear 3-4 good sneezes whenever I'm in mine at school studying. Can't beat dusty books! :drool:

That's where I record I good deal of my college obs MP. :drool: That, and classes. It's only those stupid males, or stupid stifles. It's driving me insane man. Thanks for the advice though. :\

Lamborghini

I've been having quite a drought around here too. The last I saw was a girl with an itchy nose, and that was about a week ago. Actually, I haven't seen anyone sneeze at all in quite some time. Except for... My... My parents...

I dunno where you live, but around here everyone's still sneezing away, myself included. :)

Maybe you ought to travel a bit. :)

~W.I.N.

It's the same over here, except with male sneezes. :) I mean there actually have been a good amount, but none of the sort I'm attracted to, like you said Lamborghini. 'Tis a sad time. Quite sad.

The only consolation of a drought is that it makes the next good sneeze you see all the sweeter following the wait.........

:)

I think you should pitch a tent in the pharmaceuticals aisle of your local drug store like that guy in the acne medicine commercial. You're bound to hear something sooner or later.

Just be sure to bring a bag of marshmallows and a beard-trimmer...

I think you should pitch a tent in the pharmaceuticals aisle of your local drug store like that guy in the acne medicine commercial. You're bound to hear something sooner or later.

Just be sure to bring a bag of marshmallows and a beard-trimmer...

Hehe. ;)

Uhm......I didn't get it. B)

Lamborghini

I guess there's only one way to disprove this. Someone has to step up and demonstrate their sneeze. I could start I guess, but this topic is about purported "sneezeless females," right?

Personally, I just had midterms week and everyone at school is sick. There wasn't a single test where people weren't coughing and sneezing disruptively. But unfortunately, being that I'm an engineering student, the number of women in those classes is rather minuscule.

Some of your tales have brought a load upon my heart and a tear to my eye people. Other tales are singing a happier melody. I need a hug.* ;)

The need expressed above can only be satisfied by a female specimen.

Lamborghini

• 3 weeks later...

Geez, just join my math class... For some reason, everyone sneezes. We get like five sneezes a day, from different people. And my teacher never fails to make a spectacle of handing out tissues.

Archived