Sneeze Fetish Forum

Oh, uh, hey there :)

W.I.N.

I kind of fell off the face of the planet for a while. Got slammed by work (the good kind, which means lots of overtime!), and had to cut waaay back on the internet in favour of, y'know, eating and sleeping.

Lurked, but didn't post for a while. I mostly post in the Stories forum anyway, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to come by here and give all the lovely folks here a wave.

I changed the way my name looks (shiny forum features I didn't know about!), so for the few people who saw me around back in the spring, I was ~whatsinaname. I just shortened it so that it would be easier on the eyes. :P

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell. Hope everyone else is doing well! ;)

:P

~W.I.N.

It's really great to see you back here, WIN! I always enjoyed your posts during your last stay, and I'm glad that you could make it back. Welcome, welcome. :P.

It's really great to see you back here, WIN! I always enjoyed your posts during your last stay, and I'm glad that you could make it back. Welcome, welcome. :P.

Aww, thank you! Always nice to hear. I am SUPER shy, although I try to be a bit more outgoing than my comfort zone usually permits, so it's nice to know that I'm doing okay. :P

*waves*

I'll be in the Stories forum if anyone's looking for me. :P

~W.I.N.

Hey there, welcome back ;)

Thank you! I missed this place. ;)

~W.I.N.

What IS in a name anyway?

Welcome back! Hope we get to WIN some more.......

:D

I have it on good authority that a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, as it happens. :consoling:

(It didn't occur to me until *months* after I picked my username that I could shorten it to WIN, and then I got all excited about it because I am a giant dork. :lol: )

~W.I.N.

Welcome back W.I.N xxx

Thank you! It's great to be back. :twisted:

~W.I.N.

Woop! You're back! :rolleyes:

Woop, indeed! :twisted:

~W.I.N.

Glad to see you back! :twisted:

Yay! Thank you! It's very nice to be back. :D

~W.I.N.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Archived