Axis Powers Hetalia Links!

vorti

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
PS. It seems that Scotland's design was just released b/c he's everywhere on pixiv wow

No, sorry to dissappoint you. It's just a fanmade design. But everyone seems to use this design for him as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh dear lord. Arthur. :unsure:

That is one sexy brit.

And the USUK stuff is amazing.

I'll keep a look out for any more of this gorgeous Hetalia wrongness on oh so generous Pixiv~

And, about Sick, Sick, Sick (Doujinshi), surely you can get it on US eBay? I could have sworn I saw it on there whilst browsing and being shocked at the amount of doujinshi on there compared to the UK eBay.

...I'm feeling the very strong urge to either melt into a puddle and/or roll around the floor, squealing like the obsessed fangirl I am.

Bugger.

And, about Sick, Sick, Sick (Doujinshi), surely you can get it on US eBay? I could have sworn I saw it on there whilst browsing and being shocked at the amount of doujinshi on there compared to the UK eBay.

I got it a while ago and sadly the only good part was the one they already scanned and there are like...5? pages, so it's short and one page of sneezy. :yes: I was a sad kitty.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone have a translation for the one with England (with Japan and France)?

• 3 weeks later...

@Kawaii-Kushami Hello, hello, hello!

Why, it feels like I know you from somewhere.

I didn't know you came here!

I'm KatuTheKat, by the way~~~~ <3

I'm not fluent in Japanese at all, I can understand a minuscule amount of hiragana, (sounds, names, etc.) But I'll have a look at it.

Edit: nvm, there's so much text... I can prollu make it to Romaji... but I dunno where the words end and stuff. We are referring to the one on page 1 here, yeah?

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Two of the ones that actually have Japan are deleted?

Really?

//explodes//

No one would happen to have those saved would they?;;

omg I shouldn't be posting on such an old thread thread...

Two of the ones that actually have Japan are deleted? Really? //explodes// No one would happen to have those saved would they?;; omg I shouldn't be posting on such an old thread thread...

Actually I do! I have the one that Ciuty linked a few posts above. Are you looking for another one too? There's a good chance I also have it saved if you let me know which you're referring to.

post-2710-0-61740500-1338747510_thumb.jp

Two of the ones that actually have Japan are deleted? Really? //explodes// No one would happen to have those saved would they?;; omg I shouldn't be posting on such an old thread thread...

Actually I do! I have the one that Ciuty linked a few posts above. Are you looking for another one too? There's a good chance I also have it saved if you let me know which you're referring to.

Ahh thank you so much! ;w;

The other one I was referring to was the one in the thread starter that said it was the whole Axis...? orz

The other one I was referring to was the one in the thread starter that said it was the whole Axis...? orz

Hmm not sure which one you mean.. what's the url? I'll have it saved under that in my files.

Hmm not sure which one you mean.. what's the url? I'll have it saved under that in my files.

Umm the pixiv URL was http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mod...lust_id=6543297 ...

Umm the pixiv URL was http://www.pixiv.net...lust_id=6543297 ...

Hmm I went over my 'global upload quota' so I can't upload it?

Archived