Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hmmmmmm.....a little advice please!!!!!

Jeff

Hey all, just wanted to do a little venting here. I know that this might not be the right section for this, but it's fetish related. I have a very strong fetish for women blowing their nose. Well, I've been dating this girl for past 5 months. When we were first dating, I wanted her to know everything about me. I felt comfortable, so I told her about my fetish. Well, she said that she thought that was a little weird, but no big deal. Well, since then, I've made her uncomfortable to blow her nose in front of me for a little bit. She's getting more comfortable with it though. She will go into the bathroom and leave the door open to blow her nose. Well, me being who I am, of course I am going to go and try to watch. I know that probably doesn't help. Also, when she goes into the bathroom, I sometimes....ok...most times....go to the bathroom door to see if I can hear her blow her nose. Well, of course....she opens the door and there I am!!! Hmmm.....now it's getting to the point where she thinks I am following her and that I am clingy!!! This is a HUGE problem!!! Well, it's now got to the point where I don't even feel comfortable even mentioning the word "nose" or anything that has to do with the nose in front of her. We spoke on the phone the other night and she asked me how my allergies were doing (because I am in Nevada). I told her that I have to blow my nose a few times a day, but nothing bad (it slipped out). I then asked her how her allergies were doing. She said, "There's nothing wrong with my nose, I don't have the same problems you do". I told her that I wasn't even asking about her nose. She then said, "My allergies are fine". In addition, when I get back home, I was thinking that I don't even feel comfortable blowing my nose in front of her. It's gotten that bad!! Before I left, I had no issues with it. We were leaving to go to the airport, and I asked her if she could get me a tissue please. She said, "Yea sure, since you said please". She then handed me the tissue and I blew my nose. She watched me the whole time that I did it. That was pretty cool!! I don't know, maybe I am overreacting.

To anyone (both male and female advice please), please let me know what you think about this.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Take care and God bless.

J

Well, firstly, stop following her to the bathroom since it's making her uncomfortable. I'd say that you shouldn't worry about it; she said she's fine with it and as long as you don't constantly make a big deal of it in front of her it should stay that way. And don't worry about doing it in front of her, if anything it'd better to be doing it (but not making an issue of it).

I have to agree with SL. Following her to the bathroom to listen might be kinda creepy to her. After all, if she is going out of her way to leave the door open so you can hear it, that's probably a big step for her. It might be best to give her some time without following her or trying to go out of your way to hear her.

I agree with what everyone has said.

Just let it die, Don't let her know you're affected by anything. If she asks about your allergies, then let her, but maybe, change the subject. Clearly she's never dealt with this before. It's a first time thing for everyone!

You got this, Just remember, positive thoughts. It'll come back to treat you one day.

Archived