Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs Female

sneezesweater

I was at a packed restaraunt with some friends, so we decided to eat outside. I immediately noticed a woman that was sitting with some friends or co-workers. She had a feminine white hanky with several different colors of flowers stitched in the corners over her nose with both hands pryer style. I sat so she was in my line of sight. She wasn't blowing. She just rubbed the hanky up and down on her nose as if she were scratching her itchy nostrils. She was probably in her late 40's, shoulder length strait blonde hair and a nice longish strait nose. She had a long cardigan on and she tucked her hanky in the sleeve when she was done. God I love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She lit a cigarette, which I don't love, but somehow seemed attractive when she did it, lol. At any rate we ordered our food, and I noticed she had taken her hanky out and did the same nostril rub thing several times while she was eating. One of her friends actually blew her nose too while they ate. She used a tissue and it was a very fast "swish ish swish" type blow. By the time they were done, we were getting our food. I was getting ready to eat when all of a sudden my attention was drawn by a deep ish sounding female sneeze. Like a "HERRRUGHSHOOO" I looked up and found that blond beauty with her hanky on her nose. She did the itchy nostril thing and sneezed again, a little louder. "AUGHUSHOOOO" the sneeze rocked her foward and then back into her seat. Her friends all blessed As soon as her back hit the seat she turned to her side and sneezed again an incredibly sexy full double, or sneeze and a half.. whatever.. you guys know what I'm talking about. " AUGHHHHYESHHHOOO-AAAASHOO!!!!" One lady gave a very concerned "GOD BLESS YOU BETH!!" She sat there doubled over for a minute waiting to sneeze... Then gave a long snotty blow. She sat up as she was cleaning her nostrils and said excuse me, slightly shook her head and said whoo!! She picked her purse up and put her hank inside then rumaged for a bit and took out a fresh one. It was a similar design and color, maybe with more pink flowers than yellow. She placed her purse on the ground and threw open her hanky placed it on her nose and gave a nice medium volume wet blow and then did the nostril thing again. "SHUURGSHHH" She blew simarly several times in a row as the other women tried to talk around her. Finally I think she was clear as she gave a descent honk that turned up in pitch, followed by another itchy norstril session and gave one last quick honk. kind of like a "shurrrrOOOOONK!!" -Itch-Itch-Rub- "HONNK" One of the women laughed at her and jokingly said "That's so disgusting" She put her hanky back in her sleeve and got another cigarette. She lit up and told her laughingly that she cant help it.

Great day!!! It seems as now with the weather getting colder and people go from hot to cold environments, there's alot more runny noses!!! there's a woman I work with, Whom I've mentoned before, that blows her nose every morning when she comes in. I love fall and winter!!! Sweaters and sneezing/Noseblowing!!!!

I was at a packed restaraunt with some friends, so we decided to eat outside. I immediately noticed a woman that was sitting with some friends or co-workers. She had a feminine white hanky with several different colors of flowers stitched in the corners over her nose with both hands pryer style. I sat so she was in my line of sight. She wasn't blowing. She just rubbed the hanky up and down on her nose as if she were scratching her itchy nostrils. She was probably in her late 40's, shoulder length strait blonde hair and a nice longish strait nose. She had a long cardigan on and she tucked her hanky in the sleeve when she was done. God I love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She lit a cigarette, which I don't love, but somehow seemed attractive when she did it, lol. At any rate we ordered our food, and I noticed she had taken her hanky out and did the same nostril rub thing several times while she was eating. One of her friends actually blew her nose too while they ate. She used a tissue and it was a very fast "swish ish swish" type blow. By the time they were done, we were getting our food. I was getting ready to eat when all of a sudden my attention was drawn by a deep ish sounding female sneeze. Like a "HERRRUGHSHOOO" I looked up and found that blond beauty with her hanky on her nose. She did the itchy nostril thing and sneezed again, a little louder. "AUGHUSHOOOO" the sneeze rocked her foward and then back into her seat. Her friends all blessed As soon as her back hit the seat she turned to her side and sneezed again an incredibly sexy full double, or sneeze and a half.. whatever.. you guys know what I'm talking about. " AUGHHHHYESHHHOOO-AAAASHOO!!!!" One lady gave a very concerned "GOD BLESS YOU BETH!!" She sat there doubled over for a minute waiting to sneeze... Then gave a long snotty blow. She sat up as she was cleaning her nostrils and said excuse me, slightly shook her head and said whoo!! She picked her purse up and put her hank inside then rumaged for a bit and took out a fresh one. It was a similar design and color, maybe with more pink flowers than yellow. She placed her purse on the ground and threw open her hanky placed it on her nose and gave a nice medium volume wet blow and then did the nostril thing again. "SHUURGSHHH" She blew simarly several times in a row as the other women tried to talk around her. Finally I think she was clear as she gave a descent honk that turned up in pitch, followed by another itchy norstril session and gave one last quick honk. kind of like a "shurrrrOOOOONK!!" -Itch-Itch-Rub- "HONNK" One of the women laughed at her and jokingly said "That's so disgusting" She put her hanky back in her sleeve and got another cigarette. She lit up and told her laughingly that she cant help it.

Great day!!! It seems as now with the weather getting colder and people go from hot to cold environments, there's alot more runny noses!!! there's a woman I work with, Whom I've mentoned before, that blows her nose every morning when she comes in. I love fall and winter!!! Sweaters and sneezing/Noseblowing!!!!

Great obs. Must have been some nice honking going on although she didn't do much.

Wow, great obs! :eyebrow: Impressive sounding sneezes, and hanky use... it's interesting to see that there are women who still carry that sort of feminine ladies' handkerchief.

I also loved the description of her nostril-rubbing thing! :o Thanks for sharing this.

• 6 months later...

Archived