Sneeze Fetish Forum

Online treats

blush

It's not a huge exciting treat, but if you're like me, it's funny to randomly find mentions of sneezing in books, on tv, etc, when you're not even looking for it.

Which is why when I read this on MLIA it was kinda cool.

Today, I was standing at a bus stop with my friend and I violently sneezed. All of a sudden a car came out of nowhere and a guy yelled "BLESS YOU!" out the window. I sneezed again, he pulled a U-Turn and blessed me one more time. Thank you kind stranger. MLIA.

One of us? Maybe? But on that note, it can be fun (if you're me) to search websites like that, or FML (pretty similar but more negative.), or Twitter especially for sneeze-related words. On twitter, there are sooo many results that while you are searching more show up. 

Cool story. :rolleyes:

I don't know if they were necessarily one of us though. Chances are if it seems obvious, then it's anything besides obvious, if you get what I mean by that.

Oh, yeah, I love doing that, searching random websites for sneezy material. Quite random, but fun. I've found you can also search for things like "allergy" or something and find more sneezy stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, I love things like that! Sometimes sneezes are more fun when you unintentionally stumble across them. I remember in fifth grade my teacher was reading a novel aloud that I usually didn't pay attention to until one day when she read a sneeze scene. It was two pages long about a boy who was trying to hold back a sneeze while hiding. I wish I remember what book that was. I took the book when she wasn't looking (it was just sitting on a table, I didn't steal it, and I put it back when I was done) and reread it. I'll never forget that day. :drool:

Archived