Sneeze Fetish Forum

it made me lol~

mochii

so I was looking at cracked.com

& one of the articles was about sex tips from Cosmo

& I came across this one;

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/phpimages/artic.../9/4199.jpg?v=1

The comment about it made me lol;

"This seems to derive from the retarded sex myth that, physiologically, a sneeze is somehow "1/7th of an orgasm," which you may have heard in high school or from the brain trust at Yahoo! Answers. You may be tempted to ask how in the sh*t you would quantify 1/7th of an orgasm, but Yahoo! isn't giving up the goods on that one.

That aside, have you ever enjoyed sneezing? Have you ever looked forward to getting a cold for the pant staining pleasure of it? Sure, there are a few sneeze fetishists out there, but that's probably a relatively small proportion of the population and odds are even they think this tip is stupid.

You may think this one is tame compared to the others, but you're not fully picturing the scenario. One wrong move and you either have an eye or a sphincter full of pepper, both of which are going to create that non-sexy crying and panicked flushing of the area with water."

just for the record. I do think it's petty stupid...

even if it was a tad lulzy.

Once again I ask the same thing:

Who of us sent that tip to them?

Imagine. Darling, this is not for my pleasure, but yours. Now, sniff this.

:D

Otherwise, I kinda liked that mention. It sounded like the commenter didn't automatically assume that we were a bunch of idiots for liking sneezing.

LOL. I reckon that'd make the situation very awkward.. unless the dude was cool with the whole fetish... then again, pepper isn't as reliable as it is painful XD

I liked the mention too :3

I was like wow.. he actually didn't make fun of us.

Once again I ask the same thing:

Who of us sent that tip to them?

Imagine. Darling, this is not for my pleasure, but yours. Now, sniff this.

:P

This. Made me lol.

I love that site (cracked.com). Not to threadjack, but they're amazing. They've mentioned us more than once I believe. Sneeze fetishes in general, not this site.

• 2 weeks later...

It feels cool to be recognized in a positive light! You're right, though, I don't think he's 'one of us'. XD I personally found that amusing.

Archived