Sneeze Fetish Forum

The elusive sneeze-blow combo

blowhonkblow

This is a great video. To bad the girl couldn't blow longer. Some wonderful honks as well.

throughout the life of my blow fetish, I've always looked for "the combo". Something about the force of a sneeze, catching it in a tissue and transitioning to a full on honk. I don;t know if youve ever tried it...not an easy thing to accomplish. This girl is fantastic and reminds me of the girl I knew who always caught colds. Real NOSY kinds. full-on chapping, stuffy voice...incessant sneezing and the loveliest honk you ever knew. Anyhow...she would always carry a kleenex box and on this particularly viscous cold, she kept telling me how her sneezes would catch up to her. She'd let loose and blow snot all over herself. I kid you now...this girl (16 or 17 at the time) once sneezed so hard in my presence that she dropped a snot rocket about 4 feet long. It was marvelously disgusting for a boy such as i ;-). She became obsessed with not letting it happen again...so she'd bust out the tissue at first tickle...sneeze fully in all her glory and basically catch a honk. It was fabulous...and apparently exhausting for her. The force would tire her out and the act of blowing after every sneeze just turned her nostrils into fire-red beacons. Then she'd top it all off with a little vaseline application and would always take her index finger and softly dab on each nostril and say "oyyy this code is killig be". Oh the memories.

Please share if you can...would love to hear anyone's experience with same or similar.

BHB

Archived