Sneeze Fetish Forum

The new and improved Brit

Cloud Dancing

:) Sooo....how to begin...again.

Well...its been like an age, an epoch, a century (bit excessive but it is suitably dramatic) since I was last on here...or at least doing anything meaningful. I have been like a ghost recently...and by recently I sort of mean the last year and a bit...had my third brush with the thing which is desperately trying to kill me...and has yet to succeed so yay me! :D

Its all a little too tragic to explain and why on earth would you want to hear about it, I don't wish to complain..., come to think of it, I don't even want to hear about it any more.

So, in the spirit of new beginnings, BritishGirl has now become....*drum role* Cloud Dancing...which I like, because it sounds suitably cheerful and yet I know I stole it from Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman....which I watched constantly in my confinement.

So..yeah...hello again..for the 4th blinking time and this time...I intend to stay here! :D Its great to be back and can I just say how great this place was whilst I was invisible...it made every day a little bit easier. ;)

Love and cake for all....!

Well. let me be the first to welcome you back then.......

Welcome back!

:D

Thanking you kindly. ;)

I hope its not to horrible in yorkshire...it is raining sideways here...which is never a good sign. :D I think I might have to investigate sand baggage!

Welcome back to the dark side of cake. ;)

Is there a dark side of cake? :D Unless of course we are talking of totally consuming frosting made of fetish crack that this place is covered in?!

:D thanks everyone for the welcomes.

Well. let me be the first to welcome you back then.......

Welcome back!

:)

Thanking you kindly. :)

I hope its not to horrible in yorkshire...it is raining sideways here...which is never a good sign. :rolleyes: I think I might have to investigate sand baggage!

Raining sideways?.......hmmmm......does that mean it's raining crabs rather than cats and dogs :cryhappy:

:)

Raining sideways?.......hmmmm......does that mean it's raining crabs rather than cats and dogs :cryhappy:

:rolleyes:

:) Actually its raining a mixture of crustacean..crabs, lobsters and the occasional cuttle fish. :) I don't need the sand bags after all...all I really need is a load of batter..Im going to have myself a crustacean tempura!

Good to see you back, and may I say I quite like the new name as well. ;) Way to have made you presence felt in the Obs/Stories section too - I dunno how long it's been since I've seen so many drooling girls swooned on the floor of that subforum... (fetches mop) ;):huh:

*presents sashimi to go with the tempura*

Good to see you!

Hey .. welcome back my dear.. please contact me, we have alot to catch up on .. and explaining to do ..andf at leats the weather has stayed dry for a day or so

PS I like the new name

;)

Hank

Archived