Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nothing else, so uses shirt to blow (Attractive Young Man)

Poppy

Before I start this, I'd just like to say sorry for lack of observations, due to marching band. It takes a bite out of ya!

A nice description of this 18 year old lad, (Yes ladies, he's legal! :cryhappy: ), would be a fit, trim body, that could make you melt within an instant, blue eyes that stand out from his slightly tanned complexion, a head of reddish-brown curly hair (usually accompanied by a hat or headband, which is very attractive), and plump, but refined lips that tempt you to steal a kiss. He's a mature individual, doesn't joke around for the most part, but knows when to. This guy is my section leader, and ever since day one, I've had a mucho crush on him. Too bad he's dating a girl 1 year older than me. :)

We were on the band bus today (Aka. regular ol' school bus), driving to the new cowboys stadium for a football playoff game. (Yeah, its a mircale we made it there XD For the most part, we have a bad football team). Of course, after we had marched during half time, we were terribly tired, and our enthuisiasm at 4th quarter increased our tiredness.

We got on the bus, (after losing slightly D=) and began to take off our band jackets. You see, I always sit behind T (This guy), because I'd rather sit by a cutie and not be talked to, than to sit next to the loserish guys. T got on his knees on the bus's seat after taking off his jacket, which prompted me to believe that he was taking off his band overallish things. But I saw quite the opposite. T had already been facing my way with his knees in my direction, so I had a great view of him, and the oncoming spectacle. He'd been a tad bit sniffly throughout the game, but he finally decided to resolve that by taking his band shirt collar (just a regular blue cotton t-shirt) and pressing his fingers with the cloth on the out line of his nose. He blew a non-forceful, but audiable blow 3-4 times while still looking twords me, and proceeded to an "augh... that felt better", in which he turned around and sat in his seat.

I honestly am not into nose blowing too much, but damn! This was an obs to remember.

• 1 month later...
:twisted: That's adorable! What a terrific obs, Merodii. I too love when guys blow their noses on shirts...there's something so endearing and desperate about it. Lucky you!

Archived