Sneeze Fetish Forum

Age and the fetish

Joal 555

Having had our fetish all my life, I have always assumed I will have it until the day I die. But recently I have been thinking........as people move into their advanced years (say over 70 or 80), is it true that they lose certain urges and can no longer get aroused?

If that is the case, does that mean we will cease to find sneezing attractive in that way (perish the thought!). I find it hard to believe that I could ever stop thinking of sneezing in the way that I currently do but does anybody have any thoughts in this area?

PS it would be interesting to know the age of the oldest member of the forum (if people don't mind admitting their age) - I am 45 but I'm sure somebody can "beat" that

:drool:

I will be 58 in three weeks and it is still going stong. I serious doubt it is disappear. It may have different "calibrations" physiologically beyond a certain age.

In fact, this past year I discovered a quite unexpected and useful way the fetish is helpful in mind, body, spirit work.

There are times when it is useful to access and/or draw energy to your lowest chakras. Many people find that VERY difficult to do. They don't have way to get the lowest chakras and hold energy there.

In undergoing specific training related to energy flow in the body this past year, I found that the fetish makes it remarkably easy for me to do this and to use that access for significantly improved mind, body, spirit outcomes.

Whatmight this mean?

As you age, you may be able to use an understanding and existence of this fetish in ways you had not expected: to side-step potential health issues and positively impact other aspects of your life.

Other fetishes may help other people do the same I don't know. But this one is absolutely golden for me in ways I had never envisioned.

Well I know that there is no way to prevent physiological declines in sexual response, but I don't think anyone ever truly loses their attraction. I know of some impotent men who are still extremely turned on by the fetish. A bodily respond isn't necessary to be turned on; it's also a mental thing. Just my input.

• 2 weeks later...

For a lot of Forum members, there often seems to be a psychological connection in that a person we find attractive will more than likely have an "attractive" sneeze. Of course what actually makes a sneeze attractive is subjective, and in actual fact, I have experienced regarding - how can I delicately put this? - "less attractive" women with a lovely sneeze as more desirable, purely because of the Fetish with a little help from having a great personality.

So, how is this relevant to the question as to whether the Fetish loses its appeal as we get older? Well, let me ask you all a question to make my point. Is there any difference in the natural beauty of a flower, in the eyes of a twenty-something, a thirty-something, a forty-something, a fifty-something and an over sixty? I think not! Now, from a male perspective, given that we are programmed by nature to find the attribute of youth a strong attraction, I put it to you that on the basis of looks alone, a heterosexual "chronologically experienced" male would find a twenty-one year old female just as physically attractive as an "age appropriate" male for her would do. As far as we fetishists are concerned, if she has allergies or an underperforming immune system, then that would be a bonus!

As for me, well I'm in my mid-Thirties, so I feel as though my own window of age appropriateness is still favourably wide enough to appreciate the qualities of the fairer sex whether younger or older, and still enjoy a wide variety of female sneezing styles. In fact, one of my favourite lady sneezers at work is in her early Fifties, and (only just) old enough to be my mother! She clearly looks after herself, has a great figure, a lovely porcelain complexion, and rusty-red dyed hair, and has fits of three or four sneezes at regular intervals (I think her nose is sensitive to currents of air and changes in room temperature). We are talking M**F in American Pie terms!

I'm only seventeen, but I'm hoping this isn't something that's going to die off soon. Sometimes I feel ashamed to have this fetish, but usually it makes life that much more interesting.

Archived