Sneeze Fetish Forum

accidental hanky purchase

weevill25

hey guys just thought i'd give you all a little hi there. i bought a new hanky yesterday: a medium-sized mens one, white with a grey and red border. very soft and since my allergies have been acting up a bit, my nose has really needed the softness.

just keepin you in the loop. :laugh:

-weevs

I don't get the "accidental" part. Did it mysteriously jump into your shopping basket when you weren't looking? Were you intending to shoplift it, but your efforts to steal it were detected so that you had to pay for it?

This is mysterious.

haha no it wasn't me shoplifting! i'm not that bad. B)

naw i just wasn't intending to buy a handkerchief. i was looking for something completely different, a sweater, and i found the hanky. and yes, ricksneeze i have had lots of opportunities to use it as i have been very sneezy lately. i think i'm catching my gf's cold...

will post updates in obs. :evil:

It's really funny - I was at a HUGE thrift store a couple of days ago and they had this MASSIVE collection of hankys for sale clipped up by clothespins. That huge collection of white cloths definitely got me thinking... B) I very nearly bought one!

Oh star .. how disappointing.. only very nearly bought one!

Why not "I bought half a dozen" .. that would have been so much better for the sneeze and hankie fetishists here

and Weevil . so glad you are using your hankies :bleh:

Archived