Sneeze Fetish Forum

Help Wanted

Guest sneeze4myguy

Guest sneeze4myguy

I'm new to this site and joined because my boyfriend has a sneeze fetish. I do not but turning him on turns me on and I'm extremely open to new things. Since I am so much more open than he is, we're trying to figure out how he can incorporate me in this and be comfortable doing so. He's not use to somone wanting to please him in any way and I don't think he knows where to really start.

Do any of you have a partner that does not have the fetish but is in to whatever you are? How do you do you make it fun and exciting?

Thank you in advance for your input!!!

First off, I'd like to say that I think it is incredibly sweet and awesome of you to want to please your boyfriend by indulging his fetish as well as going so far as to join the forum and ask for help in doing so. You are a fantastic girlfriend.

Also, welcome to the forum.

My advice would simply be to find out what kind of sneeze-related sort of stuff he's into. Does he like build-ups, hold backs, stifles...? Find something that he likes (personally) and play around with it. Most people accomplish this by inducing sneezes (if you have allergies, that's a huge plus!). Make recordings for him or do it in person. Find out what he's really into and take it to a new level. Good luck!

welcome welcome :winkkiss:

it is super sweet that you are open to exploring this stuff with your bf ;) best way to learn stuff would be by reading some of the stuff around here and then just like Sen says, play!

good luck and hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome, and like the others have said, its really sweet that you are trying to please him.

I think Sen has the right idea about finding out what he likes. You can always practice inducing, and modifying your sound/build-up to see if you can make a sound he particularly enjoys. If he's nervous, it might be best to start with making recordings or videos for him, and let him watch/listen on his own time. Then you can maybe move up to sneezing for him in person.

Good luck and enjoy!

Hi, welcome to the forum B)

My boyfriend is in the same situation you are with me, I have the fetish and he doesn't but he loves that he can do something so simple that makes me so happy and excited. I also had never told anyone about my fetish so it is still so crazy to me that he is willing to do stuff for me. What he does is he just induces for me, we have expiremented with feathers and pepper which didn't work but he is very allergic to dust so he will sniff it and it makes him sneeze alot which i love. In the same way he has a fetish that he told me about and I was very weirded out at first but now that I've given it a try I'm having fun with it. He was very very willing to do it for me so it works out good, don't do anything you aren't comfortable with, and have fun with it. Hope this helps and good luck :evil:

Guest sneeze4myguy

Thank you so much for your replies and for being so friendly!

I'm working on trying to record my sneezes as kind of a fun "love note" but I can't make myself sneeze for the life of me! Sneezing powder or pepper don't work, the only allergy I have is cats and we don't have one and neither of us want one. Any tips?

Guest anomali

If either of you has a friend with cats, you may want to "accidentally" leave an article of clothing over there (like a sweatshirt). Cats everywhere love to nap on someone else's clothing. Doubtless when you claim the item it will be suitably furry for your purposes. Good luck!

I would try and get used to the idea that it's really interesting to talk about sneezing a lot; raise the subject, talk about your own sneezing and everyone else's.

Forget all that pepper nonsense; as indicated in the thread chui refers to, the way to make yourself sneeze is by tickling your nose; start with a rolled up tissue and work upwards to more solid things. When you've had a bit of practice , offer to make yourself sneeze for him.

Of course, it's possible that he doesn't want any of this; you know how awkward these fetishists are; so make sure at every stage that you are doing the right thing...

First off, way to go on being an awesome girlfriend! :D

I'm not sure if you have had time to glance at the link to the thread chui posted, but in the past, whenever my boyfriends wanted to first start making themselves sneeze for me, the method they always had the most success with was using a Q-tip with the end pulled off. You just gently insert the end in one nostril and play around with how far to put it in (obviously you don't want to hurt yourself, you should be really gentle), sort of wiggling it to tickle yourself until you find a spot that works. I know some people also have a lot of luck with the end of a plastic clothes tag, because it's small and doesn't hurt. Good luck!

Archived