Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hearing or seeing someone else sneeze?

*GOR*

Does it make anyone want to sneeze if they hear or see someone else sneeze?

It sometimes does with me, especially if its a little weedy sneeze. I often think I can out do that!

It does me...usually has nothing to do with me wanting to outdo them though, it always seems to be an involuntary thing. Never could quite figure out why it occurs. It only seems to happen when the sneezer is someone I'm somewhat attracted to.

This sometimes happens to me if I'm just thinking about sneezing more than usual (ie browsing the forum), my nose will start to tickle involuntarily. I also had a roommate who'd very often sneeze or at least feel like she had to just from hearing someone say the word "sneeze". :blushing:

Only if I'm daydreaming about an attractive female sneezer do I sometimes find myself involuntarily firing off a quick solitary "sneeze of empathy". Well, it is often said that imitation is a form of flattery..

Hmmm... this could possibly have some sort of relationship to that thing about how think about sex causes sneezes in some people, like if the attraction center of the brain lights up AND the someone-is-sneezing center of the brain lights up, that makes it doubly likely that sneezes will occur? Just a thought. Anyway, I really like the idea of sympathetic sneezes, but I've never done it myself, although I do think I tend to sneeze just a hair more when I'm on this forum.

Not when I see people sneeze, but definitely when I read about it on here or think about it. It's like the idea of sneezing is put into my brain and then my brain thinks that it needs to happen. Or something.

Archived