Sneeze Fetish Forum

My I'm New Thread

Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea

Hello, all!

I'm new. I lurked for (quite) a long time, finally joined, posted a little, and I think I'm starting to post more/post regularly, so I figured I'd make a thread to say hi.

A few things about myself:

I love writing, and I've put two sf stories up on the board so far, with (fingers-crossed) more to come.

As far as sneezes go, I like big sneezes, ranging from the gigantic, unrealistic sneezes that people such as GL, theamericanshepard, snizig, and giantsneeze have written about, to the more normal but just loud sneezes that I've read about often in obs and such. I do have an appreciate for smaller sneezes, especially if they're really built up or sneezing while hiding or dramatic or stuff like that, but I tend to prefer stories and obs about big or loud sneezing, especially when the person tries to control the sneezes and can't because they're too big (that's the best!). I'm a guy, and while I generally think of myself as straight, I'm definitely into male sneezing (go figure) as well as female (I kinda don't care, as loud as it's loud/strong/powerful sneezing). Whatever that means!

Besides sneeze related stuff... I'm an actor, I write poetry and sing, and I like to do pretty much any sort of artistic stuff, except drawing, which I am beyond horrible at. I love to read, although I also watch way too much TV. I'm also a fan of vocal jazz, musical theater, and R&B. So yeah, that's my deal. Nice to meet everyone.

How nice to meet you. I hope you continue to enjoy joining in.

:blushing:

Welcome in, sir! Be sure to let the staff know if you have any questions or concerns and we'll be happy to help you out if we can. :blushing:

I'd also love to see some of your poetry if you'd be game to put it up (I do believe there's a poetry thread buried somewhere in Off Topic you can feel free to resurrect :omg:). It's always awesome to meet other "verbal artists". :heart:

Enjoy the place!

I'm a guy, and while I generally think of myself as straight, I'm definitely into male sneezing (go figure) as well as female (I kinda don't care, as loud as it's loud/strong/powerful sneezing). Whatever that means!

Besides sneeze related stuff... I'm an actor, I write poetry and sing, and I like to do pretty much any sort of artistic stuff, except drawing, which I am beyond horrible at. I love to read, although I also watch way too much TV. I'm also a fan of vocal jazz, musical theater, and R&B. So yeah, that's my deal. Nice to meet everyone.

Welcome to the forum and the community. You'll find that there are all sorts of combinations that go with sneeze fetishism, and crossing the boundaries is one of its great pleasures.

Enjoy yourself here.

Thanks everyone! You guys seem very nice. I might do that, post some poetry at some point. That'd be nice.

*gasp* no cheesecake! no toads! you guys have been slipping! *hands over necessary toadcake and cheese*

welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy it here, and we cant wait to read more from you :boom:

I get cheesecake? I'm so happy now! Toads are... less exciting, but I'm sure they have great symbolic meaning. Thanks again to all the welcomers.

Since you have Vegeta in your avatar, I kept imagining Vegeta saying that and it was really funny. Just fyi.

Archived