Sneeze Fetish Forum

A sneeze from vintage Dr. Who (F)

Cashewnut

Dr Who(ever), what's the worst that could happen? An attempt to prevent his younger female companion from sneezing fails, which is quite delightful. The fun begins at 09:12.

D'oh! Sorry, this seem to have ended up in the wrong place. I could have sworn that I was in the YouTube / JustinTV thread. Apologies!

Thanks for reminding me of that one :D

Other Dr Who sneezes to watch out for

Dodo - several in The Ark from a cold

Ace - in Silver Nemesis

and my personal favourite.....

Peri - 2 in Planet Of Fire

:2guns:

Thanks for reminding me of that one :D

Other Dr Who sneezes to watch out for

Dodo - several in The Ark from a cold

Ace - in Silver Nemesis

and my personal favourite.....

Peri - 2 in Planet Of Fire

:2guns:

Ooooh, I can't quite remember the Peri sneeze, but she was one of my favourite assistants. I'll have to look into that one... Classic Dr. Who's have a lot going for them! *lol*.

A clip containing the two from Peri is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xxG2Wz-GaY. The sneezes are at 0:44 and 0:49 (give or take). I fortuitously stumbled over this clip while searching for "planet of fire".

Clips with Dodo are

(2:02 and 9:22) and
(3:18, 3:52, and 7:11). There may be others.

Thanks! Haven't seen the Dodo ones for years

:drool:

A clip containing the two from Peri is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xxG2Wz-GaY. The sneezes are at 0:44 and 0:49 (give or take). I fortuitously stumbled over this clip while searching for "planet of fire".

Clips with Dodo are

(2:02 and 9:22) and
(3:18, 3:52, and 7:11). There may be others.

Good work Pluto! I remember that scene with Peri now!

• 4 months later...
Have any of the Doctor's female companions sneezed in the newer series?

I think Billie Piper (Rose) stifled one with her back to camera in The Unquiet Dead (Series 1 - episode 3)

I mentioned it in a thread some time back and somebody posted a clip so you can judge for yourself!

:laugh:

Have any of the Doctor's female companions sneezed in the newer series?

I think Billie Piper (Rose) stifled one with her back to camera in The Unquiet Dead (Series 1 - episode 3)

I mentioned it in a thread some time back and somebody posted a clip so you can judge for yourself!

:whip:

I just watched that entire episode and I didn't see any sneezes. Then again, if it was a stifle from behind, I may just not have noticed it. I can say for sure it's not in the second half of the episode, however.

Also on the subject of newer episodes, there hasn't been any sneezing in the thus far released Series 5 episodes. However, since they're still being aired that's subject to change.

This is a terrific collection! I can scarcely believe that I do not remember Vicki and Dodo having a standard sneezing while hiding scene, including finger under nose business. Itwould seem that twisting their ankles was not the only way the companions became vulnerable to nasty aliens, as used to be thought.

As to Billie, the clip which someone put up does seem to indicate that she sneezed silently during the Victorian dinner scene . It is only detectable because of her head movements. and a great dilemma is posed; had she sneezed properly, as one would hope she does, that part would have been cut; is it better that we have an inadequate sneeze rather than none?

Nice that the Doctor [or Dr Who as he really was called then] insists on proper nose-blowing and hankie use; you wouldn't get that nowadays....

Archived