Sneeze Fetish Forum

Piment de la Vie - (24 Parts) - COMPLETE

starpollen

I know this was posted a long time ago... But I am ENTHRALLED with this story. w00t.gif everytime i read it, i squeal and hold my breath and get all flustered, haha. i even have it saved to my computer (i hope that's okay) so I can read it whenever I want.

I must admit, I'm the tiniest bit in love with Aimon... oh dear. :wub:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starpollen

• Nicole

• Aprilcot

• obsessed

I know this was posted a long time ago... But I am ENTHRALLED with this story. w00t.gif everytime i read it, i squeal and hold my breath and get all flustered, haha. i even have it saved to my computer (i hope that's okay) so I can read it whenever I want.

I must admit, I'm the tiniest bit in love with Aimon... oh dear. wub.png

You and me both! lol It's totally fine that you saved it - I have done the same for other authors' stories. And thanks for asking. :) (I try to do that, too, to make sure the author is okay with it. It's a compliment, to show that respect.)

And yes. Aimon needs to be cloned so we can all have sex in our mouths and our... other places... LOL :laugh:

This is possibly my favourite ever fic...can come back to it time and time again and still think it's amazing. Starpollen, you are incredible!

"I need to take care of you. I want to take care of you."

I LONG so badly to hear a man say that to me!! Such a wonderful story. I read the entire thing following the Blue! It was phenomenal!
  • 4 years later...

Starpollen...Im in awe again, I'm usually not into M/F but this was wonderful. I LOVE the use of language it makes it feel so real. Seriously every time I read one of your ficts I feel the need to scrap anything Ive written and start over XD

This was wonderful. I said that right? :worshippy:

Ooooooooh. This was srsly one of my FAVORITES! I can't even be mad that it was resurrected from 2010, i'm kind of grateful about it tbh :lol:

HOLY WHAT THE... WHAT IS THE HOTNESS THAT IS THIS STORY!! I am so blown away right now! I have never seen this story on the site before so thank you, THANK YOU whoever revived it! Star, your writing is flawless, it's so descriptive, and the balance between character/setting and the fetishy stuff somehow makes this all the more sweeter. Just reading your writing, all fetishy things aside, honestly helped me and my own writing skills. I think I exploded one to many times while reading this, god Aimon wow. :stretcher:

Oh GOD I"m so glad this was resurrected! As a child of immigrants, I find the use of accents/anguage very adorable and accurate- ( i.e accent getting thicker when one is tired, or reverting to your first language when you're upset or angry! I have to admit, towards the end the sneezing gets to a be a bit overkill , it's the beginning when this "barely human" guy sneezes and loses composure that it's attractive! UUghhhh I love this so much! I've been thinking of using French that I learned in HS ina fic, but all I cam up with were super cheesy ideas! Ugh! Is this comment too long?

• 2 months later...

I keep reading this over and over- the set up is so comforting, a simple frenchman caring for his father, falls in love with the entremettier at his restaurant. I lvoe the whole immigrant thing, who speaks English as a second language, because my own parents are immigrants. I just. The set up is so comforting. I love that Aimon forgets English when he's angry or his accent thickens when he's tired. I love that he's a copy of his dad.

While this thread is being revived, I just want to say that you've inspired me to try my hand at making tartiflette :D And, as others have said, fantastic characterization. This is yummy in so many ways. Thanks for sharing it with us.

• 4 months later...

How did I just discover this!?  Amazing!  I have read and re-read it already and love these characters so much.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

I love reading this over and over and would enjoy these characters even if it weren’t sff.  Any chance there will be more of them?

• 2 weeks later...

Ouh good question privatedancer! This is one of my favourite stories, I come back to it over and over again. I'd love to see a new one with these 2.

Edited by Me4ever
  • 2 months later...

Finding this story a decade after it started and I honestly have zero regrets binge reading all of it until nearly five in the morning. The writing, the plot, the descriptions, the characters... Everything was flawless and such a roller coaster ride I couldn't stop reading. 

I don't know if you still use this site anymore, but if you ever see this Starpollen, I hope you know that this is, without a doubt, my favorite story on this platform and I hope your writing will take you to fantastic places, if it hasn't already. 

19 hours ago, Anmeroth said:

Finding this story a decade after it started and I honestly have zero regrets binge reading all of it until nearly five in the morning. The writing, the plot, the descriptions, the characters... Everything was flawless and such a roller coaster ride I couldn't stop reading. 

I don't know if you still use this site anymore, but if you ever see this Starpollen, I hope you know that this is, without a doubt, my favorite story on this platform and I hope your writing will take you to fantastic places, if it hasn't already. 

Oh... wow... :wub2:   I don't know what to say.   Thank you so much!  :hug:  I'm still writing, although I think my focus and practice isn't quite up to the level of some of my older stuff.  I need to get back to doing it more regularly.   Maybe this will inspire me to do so!  :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

This was one of the first stories I absolutely fell in love with. The characters were brought to life so beautifully. And the way you spell out your sneezes is … chef’s kiss (pun intended). 

• 6 months later...

I feel so bad because I read this story a couple times before when I was a lurker for many years. I’ve been trying to change that and thought about leaving a comment here as this is one of the best fiction I’ve read so far.

Your way of describing things is simply beautiful and really helps into getting attached to the characters. I felt so empty everytime I finished reading this story, it’s that good. Thank you for taking the time to write and share it!