Sneeze Fetish Forum

Comments from Non-Fetishists

a red nine

It kind of amuses me to see non-fetishists talking about the sneeze fetish. I got these comments from this video on another post about a guy who blew powder in a woman's face to watch ehr sneeze.

Anyway, I thought the youtube commentary might interest people. Some are kind of harsh, some are funny. (I especially like the ones of the people who still don't believe its real and the people trying to make sense of it all.)
wtf I just found a website entirely dedicated to sneezing fetish wtf ppl are really into this shit. [Think it was us? It probably was us..]

My ex has a sneezing fetish. I can make myself sneeze. It was a fun time

that's one really weird fetish.

If that guy loves female sneezes, he should work as a vet or at a crowded pet store, where a woman is guarateed to sneeze,especially being allergic to hairy animals. Poor guy.

I sneeze constantly. Dust makes me sneeze, sprinkling pepper on sandwiches at work makes me sneeze, and most of all the sunlight makes me sneeze. Who knows how many unfortunate passers-by I've given hard-ons?

lol what a creep. he should've stayed watching ppl sneeze online. they've got websites dedicated entirely for ppl like him.

wtf... sneezing fetish? rofl... what is this?? how do you even come up with this fetish? 5/5

Turks you need to take a psychology class fetishes are cause by conditioned stimulus and anything can result in being a fetish its not the actual sneezing that turns him on but what has been associated with sneezing in his past

I wonder how many times he's jerked it to the sneezing baby panda.

Off all the sexual insane fetishes out there that involves other humans, this may be the least dangerous, ever. It just feels like it.

sneezing fetish=kinkiest s#*t ever

Charged with assault? Shouldn't that be...'apepper'? I know...that was was bad. :3

I wonder how many people have this fetish?

The guy should become an asthma medic of a sort. A nurse.  Lots of sick people sneeze.

Okay, so my theory is...

1. allergies often cause people to sneeze, right?

2. allergies are a vulnerability, a weakness of the body (in response to a particular chemical or substance)

3. therefore, we can conclude that sneezing fetishists get off on a sort of power play that involves rendering other people weak from allergies, i.e. blowing an allergen into their faces.

This is unreal...I can understand if someone had a sneezing fetish in that they themselves liked to sneeze during sex or something...in fact, I've always thought sneezes felt like mini nosegasms or something. It's a similar sensation...slow build up, then release. Holy shit, I just sneezed from writing about sneezing for so long. No joke.

When I discovered sneeze fetish material I was laughing to tears--sidesplitting laughter.

A sexual reaction from sneezing would not technically be a fetish

Maybe he only wants to see healthy people sneeze... otherwise i'd recommend he go work in the swine flu ward

Damn. Cenks' explanation actually makes sense. Those with a sneezing fetish must see a sneeze like an orgasm. Well he would love to see someone having multiples. AH CHEW! AH CHEW! AH CHEW! Oh god! Oooh yeah baby sneeze harder! HAHAHAHA!!! XD

Sneezing fetish?! Some people should be disposed off due to ridiculousness.

I have 3 things to say

1. Sometimes when women have a cold, because of sneezing, or using kleenex or whatever they get this cute little rosy, ring around their nose and cheeks. It sucks though because you can't go near them and they otherwise look miserable.

2. Some women sound cute when they sneeze: fact.

3. With that said I still don't understand the fetish. Even with what Cenk said, getting turned on by that? It just occured to me what if snot comes out of their nose is that a + or -

Heh... what do you think?

Turks you need to take a psychology class fetishes are cause by conditioned stimulus and anything can result in being a fetish its not the actual sneezing that turns him on but what has been associated with sneezing in his past

What about this one? I definitely don't feel like that's why I have the fetish. :) Nice try, nice try.

Many of us can't recall ever NOT having the fetish. So if it's learned, it's very early on in life such that you probably wouldn't be aware of it or remember it at all.

I loved the sneezing panda comment. How wrong you can be in such a few short words.

The panda comment made me LOL.

In general, pleased at the sympathy/curiosity. I feel like there's actually a smaller representative of "those guys are pervs" comments than I would expect, especially since it's in reaction to, well, a perv.

Charged with assault? Shouldn't that be...'apepper'? I know...that was was bad. :3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.....

The guy should become an asthma medic of a sort. A nurse.  Lots of sick people sneeze.

It surprises me how many people suggest this because it seems so weird to me. I mean, it's along the same logic as "oh, you find naked bodies attractive? you should work in the medical field b/c people always have to wear those paper gowns..."

What about this one? I definitely don't feel like that's why I have the fetish. :D Nice try, nice try.

to be fair, this IS the Freudian explanation for fetishes...something like if your mom sneezed when you were an infant at the same time that she or you were touching your genitalia (changing a diaper, for example) it would create a hard-wired connection. But Freud's theories were all just conjecture based on personal experience/opinion...and some pretty twisted opinion at that. I definitely don't think it's true.

• 3 weeks later...

haha its annoying when people react like OMG WTF THATS SO WEIRD.

It isnt really. I mean, i find a foot fetish much more weird and gross. Like, what is so attractive about feet? At least with sneezing, theres a background to it (eg: like the feeling of weakness in the other person). My friends dont react bad with the foot fetish thing (coz my friends boyfriend has one) but when someone brought up a sneezing fetish, everyone was like EWWW WTF THATS MESSED UP!

I was like.. haha..yeeeeeeh *shifty eyes*

Okay, so my theory is...

1. allergies often cause people to sneeze, right?

2. allergies are a vulnerability, a weakness of the body (in response to a particular chemical or substance)

3. therefore, we can conclude that sneezing fetishists get off on a sort of power play that involves rendering other people weak from allergies, i.e. blowing an allergen into their faces.

:cry: im sorry... this one cracks me up. what would their answer be to photic sneezing? or are all sneezes a weakness?

Over the summer, I casually brought up to my coworkers, "Did you know that some people have a fetish for sneezing?" just to see what they would say. Most of the comments were like the above set: poking fun, or "ew," and one coworker accused me of having the fetish :P which I casually laughed off.

Well, those comments were pretty mild compared to what I've seen online! Cool. I'm lucky and I haven't gotten a negative reaction when I've told people and I told 4 people now. They were just kinda like ok I can kinda get how that could be a turn on. Although the people I told have some interesting turn ons too so they really wouldnt say anything bad anyways.

Archived