Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inducing/Coaxing a sneeze out in public

Kineret

Has anyone ever done this. I don't really mean shoving a q-tip up your nose, but doing things to make yourself sneeze in a slightly obvious way without being too obvious? lol Not sure if that makes sense, but like, looking up at the sun or waving a hand in front of your face to coax a sneeze, etc? Do you mind if people react? Or do you do it so they do?

I remember once when I was about five feeling like I had to sneeze, but the tickle wasn't strong enough to actually develop into one. I think I was sitting on my mom's lap while she checked her e-mail, and I started to gently rub my index finger under my nostrils while looking out the window into the sun to coax it out. My breath started to hitch slightly and my mom looked down, frowned, and gently moved my hand away saying, "Don't, you're going to make yourself sneeze". Well, it was a bit late for that and to my embaressment I tried to stop myself but couldn't and sneezed four times. She frowned and didn't bless me but she did kind of stroke my hair, so I suppose I was "forgiven"? Normally, I wouldn't terribly mind sneezing in front of her, but there was something mortifying about knowing that she knew what I was trying to do. :D:D:D

Any similar experiences? :blink:

Aww, that memory was really cute, but why did your mom seem upset? Hmm, I suppose we'll never know. If I have to sneeze and can't, I'll usually look at the sun or a bright light of some kind.

If I need to sneeze and the sneeze is teasing me and won't come I generally look at the nearest light to help the sneeze out. I also rub my nose when I need to sneeze if it's tickling me and stuck and it always helps

Once when I was in high school, I was rubbing the bridge of my nose because I was irritated about something. :lol: I got the feeling of having to sneeze and immediately stopped - I was in English class, for crying out loud. But it was too late. 5 times. :blushing: Got blessed by the cute boys behind me though, so whatever. :laugh:

Archived