Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Hankies

Ricksneeze

I was out shopping yesterday when I realised I didn't bring a hankie with me.

With it being cold I could feel a tingly feeling in my nose and so I nipped into my local 'Next' shop. I went straight for the mens section and proceeded to look for some hankies. Then I found the Mr men ones, and then I thought they would be different.

In the pack they're all white but they have the characters on them all over and the name of the character in the corner. There's Mr Bossy, Mr Bump ( there both blue ones ) Mr Strong ( a red one ), Mr Happy ( a yellow one ) and Mr Greedy ( a pink one ).

As soon as I purchased them, I went outside and ripped open the packet and took out the 'Mr Bossy' blue charactered one on the white background and gave me nose and nice gurgling honk. God, I felt so relieved.

During the day I blew my nose on it a few more times and so at the end of last night, it was nice and soggy and I put it in my laundry.

Hope you enjoyed the ob guys.

Nice obs Rick. Next are always good for the more unusual handkerchief. They have some with vehicles printed on them at the moment, and some with cartoon drawings on them, ones which I haven't bought as wouldn't be seen dead using them, but I like the fact someones put effort into making a handkerchief design.

Very cool! In the States you're lucky to find a store that stocks hankies at all (although things do seem to be getting better), let alone anything as unique as you describe!

Great obs too, thanks for sharing!

Archived