Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hankies or Tissues in the Workplace

Ricksneeze

As some of you know, I'm a long distance truck driver and can spend the majority of the week away from home. Therefore aswell as having a stock of hankies at home in a drawer besides my bed, I also have some at work with me aswell as a box of tissues.

The tissues are kept on top of my dashboard in easy reach just incase I feel a sneeze coming on while driving, I can quickly pluck one from the box and give my nose a blow and then get rid of my used tissue. My hankies are kept under my bed in a storage area of which I always take out a clean one at the end of my working day for the following day. If I have a cold or the flu, I usually take out 3 or 4 hankies at a time and replace them for new ones when I stop either when I've done a delivery or at the end of the day. I always start of with a fresh one from the drawers beside my bed on a monday morning. I also make sure that each of my hankies gets rotated on a daily basis so each can be used fairly.

So this got me thinking, where do you keep your hankies or tissues at work and do you have your own little space at work where you can store them?

hey rick well i'm a college student so i always have at least two hankies in my purse, sometimes an extra in my pocket. i always have one in my car in that little compartment in between the front seats. as of work, i work in a little coffee house in the afternoons and evenings sometimes so when i'm working i tuck a hanky in my apron....

good topic!

I have a handkerchief in my back right pocket, and a spare one in my front right pocket.

I have a box of tissues at work in a side desk drawer -- don't use them much.

Once in a great while I will have my hanky out by me in the car, if my nose is drippy.

I'm afraid I have a bit of a reputation of being a tissue supplier at work. I always have a box of tissues on my desk, mainly because I sneeze quite regularly and need them to hand, although I always have a hankie. I tend to use the hankie for outdoor use and prefer tissues to work/indoor situations.

Anyway, loathed as I am to see anyone struggling without a tissue, man or woman, that I am the man they come to if a tissue is required.

Archived