Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Dude

chui

Can I just say you totally rock the forum world? You always have a kind, witty or just darn funny comment, not to mention great hugs :pile: It wouldnt be the same without you.

I was very sad when you got too busy for us, and I'm really glad you're back :evilmage: I miss our chats!

I agree! Dude, you rock.. :D You liven this place up like no other! You are constantly making me laugh.. AND you hand out free snuggies!!! What more can you ask for in a friend?

:hug::wub:

Evie

Aww thanks chui, you are toad-ally awesome yourself. :D Glad someone appreciates my rapist wit....

We knew you meant raper. :wub:

lets face it: who couldnt love The Dude? i mean the name itself says it all: he's the dude. and man we love you so much... :hug: especially me. :D you've always been so nice to me and you are very funny. you make me smile... :wub:

you kick ass dude!!

It's been great having you here, Dude. If the forum were ever to institute and open mic night, I think we all know who'd be first ballot... :D

Aw... you guys are so sweet, you're gonna give me the 'Beetus!

diabeetus.jpg

Thanks a bunch, y'all! And Mute, I've already been there and done that a few times. My best bit was Mr. Rogers with Tourette Syndrome. It's a hoot! :D

I think I can safely say, I love* you Dude! :vampire: Glad you came back. :lol:

*The love mentioned above is the love that a straight male has towards another straight male.

Lamborghini

Hey man, nothing wrong with a getting a little bro-mantic from time to time. (In case you didn't know, "bro-mance" is a nifty term for the whole drunken "I love you, man!" phenom :vampire: )

The feeling is mutual! At least, in a .... erm.... totally, um... *fiddles with collar*... uh, heterosexual kind of way. :lol:

I've loved The Dude for many years now, ever since I first found this place. :heart: He is a breath of fresh air, with a witty and wicked sense of humor. This place definitely would not be the same without him. :drool:

:twisted:

I haven't commented yet? Must have been slacking......or something :P

It's great to have you around Dude!

Now.........bend over please! :nohappy:

I always thought you were a bit of an animal!

:twisted:

So that's why the Vet keeps checking me out. It all makes sense now! :)

And obsessed, this one's for you:

edward-cullen-motivational.jpg

Hee hee...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived