Sneeze Fetish Forum

To Starpollen

Owen

Thirded! You rock, Star! Your stories on Serotica were one of the first I read when I found the online SF community, and they have shaped my tastes in many ways.

You're an amazing writer. :notworthy:

Oh yes, I'm such a fan too. :notworthy: Your fics are simply fantastic, Star! Every time I see one started, I get super excited, because there's no question that it's going to be a wonderful ride.

may i add my great praise to you starpollen!! your writing sets the world on fire and i join those who shout "yay!!" whenever we read any of your stories. you're also quite a nice girl...:D

:D

Wow. I mean... um... just, wow. I honestly don't know what to say.

This community means so much to me. I love being here, and I'm so glad I can contribute in some way.

Thank you for this. Seriously. It totally made my week! :wub:

I have to add my kudos here as well. You are an amazing writer.

:D

• 7 months later...

Oh, same here!

Starpollen, you are such a talented writer, and also one of the nicest people I've talked to on here. Your comments on my story mean the world to me, and you have no idea how much I enjoy reading your work :).

You GUYS.... :) Man, I'm so unbelievably touched. Thank you for this! It really really really made my day! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have only just spotted this thanks to BlueRandom's post!

Star, your fics are just magnificent! :sillybounce:

Even on my most turely miserable days your fics (which are so beautifully written and far too filled of yummyness, crack and sex appeal to be ignored) make me feel so like this

--> :consoling:

Seriously, not matter which new low I get to, happiness is only a starpollen fic away!

:whip: : Thank you so much for being so talented and for sharing it.

Small fry like me have a lot to be grateful for, and a lot to aspire to.

:hug:

Cloud

dear Starpollen,

your chef story was the reason I joined sff, and your stories are the ones that inspire me to keep writing myself (even outside this community!) I've fallen in love with so many of your characters already, it's ridiculous.

I honestly can't thank you enough, but thank you so much anyway!

-Meeps

Archived