Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question about Yu Gi Oh GX

PollenFairy

Lookit, you've already been warned once about the attitude with which you post. We don't encourage begging, bitching about not getting stuff you want, or whining for freebies. It's a heck of a lot easier to ask nicely than to whine or gripe, so keep that in mind next time you post.

I did :D and no one answered the only one who did was on another site who even hasnt seen the anime (this was later after i posted this)

Its highly possible that people here don't know the answer to your question. And even if they did, you didn't give them very long to answer. Keep in mind this is a global forum, with people in every different time zone. half the forum might not have even seen your other post before you posted this one.

Have you looked all through Sneezing in the Media to see if someone posted it in another thread?

Lack of answers doesn't excuse your attitude. This is the last warning you're going to get before we start having the staff approve your posts.

Also, please keep in mind that many members of the forum might only check in once a week or so. Be glad you don't have to wait three years for that rerun of One Day at a Time so that you can see the sneeze a second time and still not be able to record it because you don't have a vcr. Give it time, it will turn up. :naughty:

Also, please keep in mind that many members of the forum might only check in once a week or so. Be glad you don't have to wait three years for that rerun of One Day at a Time so that you can see the sneeze a second time and still not be able to record it because you don't have a vcr. Give it time, it will turn up. :D

Tell me about it. I used to sit through hours of Roseanne reruns in order to see Jackie blow. It was worth putting up with her just for that.

• 1 month later...

Archived