Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not The Demons You're Looking For - (24 Parts)

W.I.N.

:blushing::D:rolleyes:

I'm so sad this is over!!!!!!!!

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me, I'm never going to forget this story, at the moment, it's probably my favourite!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, thank you!

I think you may have broken your record for "most exclamation marks used in a post." :)

I'm really glad you liked it. :hug:

~W.I.N.

:rolleyes::D:blushing:

I'm so sad this is over!!!!!!!!

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me, I'm never going to forget this story, at the moment, it's probably my favourite!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!

I'm really glad you liked it. I had a great time writing it. :D

~W.I.N.

I enjoyed that so much! Can't wait to read it again and to read your future stories! Thanks for sharing your writing with us.
  • 7 months later...

So I was searching for SPN fics to feed my addiction... like I needed another fix bad. Real bad, man. *Ahem* Anyway!

This is probably the single-most well written fic I've come across to date. You not only have Sam and Dean's characters down, but Andy's awkward-hippyness as well. This could have been an episode for how brilliantly the plot meshed with Season 2. Honestly, if Kripke ever needs replacement writers you should be at the top of the list.

Really really well done. I enjoyed every bit of it! Sorry this is so late after it was completed...

I'm kind of glad this thread got resurrected - defs. one of my favourite ever fics, but I was still lurking when it got written. Probably second to your Sam fic ...

SO awesome. :whistle:

^_^:):heart:

I'm kind of glad this thread got resurrected - defs. one of my favourite ever fics, but I was still lurking when it got written. Probably second to your Sam fic ...

Same exact thing here:) This, Nothing's Ever Simple and your drabbles are all incredibly amazing and I love them:)

• 1 year later...

well no-ones posted here for a long time, but I just finished reading this and thought it was absolutely amazing! loved every minute, thankyou very much for sharing this with us :) I loved how you fitted an actual plot in with Dean being sick

I may just have to re-read this one now. Thanks for bumping it up alyssa. I think this was one of the first sneeze fics I ever read here--maybe even while still lurking!

Archived