Sneeze Fetish Forum

Don't worry about it (M)

doggo

Ok, so this is just a little something I wrote because I was so happy to find out I wasn't the only fan of Innocent Venus around. biggrin.png I love the anime to bits. It's shameless pretty-boy-anime camouflaged with mechas, explosions, choppers and huge submarines and stuff. Just perfect.

For those who don't know the fandom - there's two young men, Jin, who seems quite friendly and has a pretty white hair, and Jo, who is more silent type and quite an action hero, and they pilot cool mechas, and carry with them a girl called Sana. And they're on the run from a bunch of bad people. It looks somewhat like this. And this is a good shot of Jo, for those interested.

I'm not very good at fan fic and this scenario is quite unclear, I know they spend quite a lot of time on road but I haven't picked any precise part of the storyline. You are free to use your imagination.

This was intended as an oneshot, but I might just continue it if I get the urge.

--

"Would you mind please wiping your nose, Jo?"

Jo didn't show any sign of ever even hearing Jin's complaint. His jacket was zipped all the way up so you couldn't really see the lower part of his face, the shiny tip of his nose peeking just out. And he sniffled again. A soft, yet wet sniffle followed by an audible exhalation, just a little bit short of a restrained sigh.

Jin rolled his eyes. "It's been going on for the last forty miles at least. Please, do us all a favor." He had been courteous enough to pick box of tissues from the bathroom of an deserted convenience store he had sneaked in before, placing it on the bench within Jo's reach.

"You should let me drive, Jo."

For a split second, Jo took his gaze off the road letting it sweep over Jin, but too fast for Jin to react to the eye-contact. Sana didn't notice anything; she was way too preoccupied with staring at the tiny raindrops appearing out of the dark upon being hit by the front lights, racing towards the windshield like a storm of little shooting stars, and dissappearing.

Jin leaned back and sighed. Whatever.

Suddenly Jo tensed up. He furrowed his brow, squinting his eyes a little, and tapped the seat with his left hand. Sana realized that he was looking for the tissue box that had apparently slid a bit further away in the last curve. Jo sniffled again, this time very thickly. Sana took a tissue from the box to offer it to Jo, who reached his hand out, and...

"HE'kcshhhmp!" The sneeze threw his whole body forward. It hadn't really affected his steering that much, but had startled Sana enough to make her shout out a little (just a little!) and dive into Jin's side, who instantly wrapped an arm around her. Jo was still hunched forward, pressing the back of his hand against his mouth, fist clenched. One or two thick sniffles later, he inhaled fast, and barely managed to suppress another sneeze, an intense shudder shaking his shoulders and arms, and a deep, almost painful "Nngt!" escaping him.

Jo's whole face was flushed. You're lucky to have your eyes still in their sockets after that, Jin wanted to say, but resisted the urge.

"Jo, pull over." Jin had his hand on Jo's shoulder, and his voice was soft. "Please."

Jo shot him a short glance, and complied, managing to do so without lowering his hand from his face. When they stopped, he snatched a handful of tissues, opened the door and jumped out without a word.

"What's wrong with Jo?" Sana asked shyly, while Jin made his way behind the wheel.

"It's just a cold. Don't worry yourself over it."

Outside in the dark and drizzle, Jo was still blowing his nose, messily. It's not like he was far away enough to not to be heard, but he was getting himself wet and cold out there. Jin wondered if he should call him, or to let him take the time he needed. He decided the latter option was better, and slammed the door shut. Maybe turning the heating up a little, they could perhaps afford that.

Jo climbed to back in, sinking deep into his seat.

Jin pulled out. "It's my turn anyway. Try to get some sleep."

"You'll wake me up if something happens?"

Jin kept a short pause. He was a little suprised by how sick his friend had started to sound. "Yeah, don't worry about it. Just catch some sleep."

"Wake me up in a couple of hours."

Without a warning of any sort, Jin put his hand on Jo's forehead. Jo flinched away.

"Jin..."

Jin glanced at Jo, frowning. "You're sick, Jo. You sound like you're all stuffed up and I think you have some fever. Just take your chance to sleep as much as you can. I'll wake you up when I need to."

Jo didn't show any sort of reaction. Eventually his eyes fluttered shut, and he managed to catch the tissue Sana was handing to him just in time.

"Hess-hngt!" He wiped and rubbed his nose with the tissue. "H'... HESSCHT!" He blew his nose a little, which was obviously not enough, squeezed it, wiped at his nostrils and sticked his hands inside his pockets, head sunken deep between his shoulders. A shiver ran through him.

"Bless you, Jo," Jin sighed.

Jo had closed his eyes, and much faster than Sana would have guessed, his head started to drop forward. There was a touch of redness around his nostrils, and he was breathing through his mouth. Poor thing.

Poor thing? Until now Sana had considered Jo intimidating if anything. But dozing off like that, with his lips parted and brow a bit furrowed, he didn't really look that dangerous. He had started to slide off his seat, his head eventually leaning against Sana's shoulder. She could feel that he was a little warm. Careful to not to make any sudden movements that might wake the young man up, she stared at the raindrops.

Mmm. Shiny ficclet. *licks*

I don't know the fandom, but I remember you did some fanart from it last year, just as edible as this story. Sniffly anime boys... Nom nom nom. :D

I loved it! :D I didn't even know about this series till now. lol. :blushing: I'm watching it now. Jo and Jim are HOT!!!!! YUM!!!! :wub::) and Jo's sneezes in here also sound...... :) lol. anyway...... :laugh: I think you should continue this! it would be so awsome!

I.Love.You.To.Death.Shiny! <3 i also made a short one called Sana's soft side and yes it involves jo sneezing too <3 if only we could rp through via messanger and make jin the sneeziest

BECAUSE HES EVIL! AJPDJ

Mmm. Shiny ficclet. *licks*

I don't know the fandom, but I remember you did some fanart from it last year, just as edible as this story. Sniffly anime boys... Nom nom nom. :twisted:

I love the sniffly anime boys! :D Yes this is definately one of my favourite fandoms because there's both cool choppers and submarines and explosions AND completely LOL-worthy shameless melodramaromantic slush. :lol: It's almost like there were two writers who were writing the script in turns without looking at what the other person is doing, and one of them was writing mecha and one was writing shoujo. :lol:

Thanks darling. :hug:

I loved it! :D I didn't even know about this series till now. lol. :bleh: I'm watching it now. Jo and Jim are HOT!!!!! YUM!!!! :wub::twisted: and Jo's sneezes in here also sound...... :drool: lol. anyway...... :rolleyes: I think you should continue this! it would be so awsome!

Happy you like! Definately among my favourite anime boys.

Lovely.

:D

Absolutely lovely.

And... um...

:unsure:

If you do get the urge...

Please continue!!!

Aww thanks! :D I'll see if I get an inspiration to go further.

I.Love.You.To.Death.Shiny! <3 i also made a short one called Sana's soft side and yes it involves jo sneezing too <3 if only we could rp through via messanger and make jin the sneeziest

BECAUSE HES EVIL! AJPDJ

Glad you like. And I'm looking forward to reading that. I really couldn't decide which one of them I like more. <3

• 1 month later...

:lol:

I missed something Shiny and therefore of course deliciously messily, contagiously hot :yes:

What a lovely little snippet. Thanks to Blairwaldorf and Obsessed for bringing it to my attention and of course, thanks Your Shininess for writing. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I KNEW there was a good reason to come back from my extended vacation in Lurkland. :confused:

You've still got it raw, Shiny love. This is YUM. I'm going to have to check that anime out. I like de boiz! :unsure:

:censored:

Awww, thank you to all the kind commenters. :group: Very much appreciated.

And Maru, lovely to see you appearing outside the Lurkland! :D I do recommend the anime. I think you would like them... ahm... it. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ah, my sister has been trying to get me to watch this show for a while. I just might have to, now. ;D Love the fic! You have a way with words that matches your drawing talent. :D

Archived