Sneeze Fetish Forum

Air - (22 Parts)

untiluntiluntil

UNFFFF. THIS THREAD. It is exaclty what I'm craving these days, delicious allergic sneeziness, plus sickness too :D And your characters are absolutely fabulous. Love love LOVEEEE.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• untiluntiluntil

• katia

• Zane

• obsessed

UNFFFF. THIS THREAD. It is exaclty what I'm craving these days, delicious allergic sneeziness, plus sickness too B) And your characters are absolutely fabulous. Love love LOVEEEE.

you're the greatest. (Quick off-topic sidenote, then I'm done: I'm watching Supernatural now purely because of your drabble thread and I LOVE IT. so thank you!!)

• 1 month later...

These are... these are so beautiful. SO. BEAUTIFUL. SO BEAUTIFUL!!! ...And pretty d*** hot too. :mellow: ....And on top of that, funny! How do you it?!

I legit just read this entire thread, twice. And so without further ado:

I love the way their relationship is. I love Charlie. I love Eric. Yes.

First one: so cute so cute so cute so cute. I love the Air/Er thing and the way Eric got so upset.

Nice things: Love love love love love love. The line about believing in angels again is so sweet, and the allergies are cute too!!

"little angsty one" OMG. This is just so.... everything about it is perfect. The emotions, the dialogue, the... emotions.....

painting "I'm the master of your allergies" that's so funny, I love it! It's just because he knows him really, really well though, right? And I love that too!

Pillows Just.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love love love. :blushing:

Don't think I didn't love the ones I didn't comment on... I love... the whole story, everything about it... :wub:

You should come back again and add some more!

*obligatory renewal of love and devotion, followed by bitchily reminding you that I'm pining*

OMG I just read this whole thread in one sitting, and WOW. I love it! Charlie is such a cutie, and Eric is such a sweet amazing boyfriend.

I would absolutely LOVE to see more about these darling boys! Maybe a little bit of sniffly Eric (He's sexy!). B(

I've only just joined the forum, but I've been lurking for a while and I LOVE Charlie and Eric. Seriously. I just want to hug them and bring them home with me lol. All these sneezy snapshots are amazing. I love the asthma dimension as well. :-) anyway, great stories, looking forward to future updates!

Please keep them coming! I think this is the best sneezefic I've ever read... The characters are absolutely gorgeous! And I love how you actually focus on them, rather than the sneezes themselves. :lol:

I really need more of this :) It makes me so pleased, I love it. Its the best. Keep it up, love.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, i've been browsing the forum for two years, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Eric and Charlie!!!! I registered JUST so I could tell you to please continue!!!!! It is honestly one of the best stories I've ever read!!! Thank you for writing this!

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

JUST discovered this, and tbqh it was a bit of a slap to see the last story update took place a few years ago. But GOD, this was enjoyable to read. I loved every second of it. There were times I was laughing, times I was "awwing", both from the cuteness and the sadness, and overall this is a gem and I'm very glad to have found it. 

Interestingly enough, I've taken a liking to Eric more than I have to Charlie- not sure why this is. But if this gets updated again, something I'd really love to see is something centric to Eric- specifically, something angsty. I'm a slut for angst that's centered around my favorite characters, so I started brainstorming about halfway through this and I came up with the idea of Eric coming down with a cold from hell and having a combination guilt-and-fever breakdown when Charlie inevitably catches it, despite Eric's best efforts, because he feels like shit for getting his boyfriend ill and making him feel even worse than usual. Cue the tears, hugs, and tissues. 

But back to the point of this comment, this story was a m a z i n g and I will definitely come back and reread it later. 

• 2 weeks later...

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this topic revived. This story was actually how I discovered the forums, and even though it's been over a year for me I still think about this story a lot. It's amazing and I love Eric and Charlie so much. And I really worry about Charlie, especially considering where the story left off...

• 4 years later...

Revisiting two of my favorite characters.  :wub:  Just wanted to restate my love for them.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...