Sneeze Fetish Forum

An outsider trying to play Santa

Guest bgrd

Hello all. I am as you may have guessed by the topic title not a sneeze feteshist. I do however know and care a great deal about a sneeze fetishist and would love to get her some quality sneeze material of an adult variety for Christmas. I thought this would be easier than it has turned out to be. I thought you could put any fetish into google and find a sight that sold DVDs dedicated to it, not true. I did find this board but as a newb cannot access the trading post. Wich I totally understand and respect, but as a non sneeze enthusiast I can't really contribute and get accepted it would be disingenuous and uncomfortable, I'm not a message board guy even on forums that cater to my fetishes, also the big day is comming quick. So if I can be a little rude and just ask all you good people to point me to a site where legit matterial can be purchased without me getting in the way of real fetishists trying to enjoy the company others who share therekink, I would be very gratefull and promise to pay it forward.

P.S. I do have one Sneezing fetish related question. What is a good way to induce a sneezing fit thats not overly painfull or dangerous? Sneezing dosn't turn me on but turning her on turns me on, I snorted pepper once but it hurt like hell and I didn't sneeze that much. Thanks again.

Well, you're a nice guy for going to these lengths to do something kind for your significant other, that's for sure! All I can offer you in the way of websites is Clips4Sale - I have never purchased anything from there (or from anywhere, for that matter), but I know there are some talented people who contribute to the site.

As far as inducing methods, try a plastic clothes tag - you know, those thingies that hold the price tags to clothes? Works like a dream, or so my hubby says. :drool: Good luck!

Hello bgrd, welcome to the forum :D.

For ways of inducing I would recommend checking out this thread here: Inducing Methods

We do not permit links to commercial sites outside of the Trading Post, so I would ask that no-one post such links here. Additionally many sites selling material are adult sites which require members to be 18 or over, and linking to such sites outside of the 18+ areas of the forum (Adult Board/Trading Post) is also not permitted.

I have also removed the e-mail address you posted as we do not allow members to post their contact or personal information in the public forum. This is in order to protect this data from data miners/spammers and other undesirables. If you wish for people to contact you they can do so via the e-mail in your profile (which can only be seen by fully validated members). I notice you currently have this e-mail set to 'private'. If you would like me to make it visible so it can be seen when people view your profile, please let me know and I will do this for you.

Archived