Sneeze Fetish Forum

Female Obs

sneezesweater

I was at a bar last night with some friends just hanging out for the night. After about 15 minutes or so the manager, We'll call her Diane, came out from the back. I've known her for a few months now. She's in her mid forties... forty 6 or so I think. Shoulder length brown hair, nice big blue eyes, and an average sized nose, kind of turned up at the tip. I'd never taken any interest, other than friendship in her until now. It was a bit cold and she had a big cardigan on, it hung down just below her butt and wow, when she walked... Again... I'd never really taken notice until now or even up until after we were talking in a small goup and I noticed her sniffling slightly. I've never seen her sneeze or blow until now. She pulled a tissue from her sweater pocket and put it over her nose, turning slightly away from me and gave one really nice, slightly snotty HONNNNK. She turned back and I asked her if she was ok. With the tissue on her nose still, She said her nose had started running earlier as she did the nostril rub thing, back to front. All of a sudden I had a serious case of puppy love. I started flirting with her to the best of my ability, and was surprised when she seemed to flirt back!! This led to another incedent that's best left to the adult section. I'll tell about it there, but um... I think I have found myself with a honker for a girlfriend!!!! yay me!!!! Been a great couple of days, not so much due to honking, which there have been a few, but due to actually getting to know her better, and actually being attracted to her, all fetish issues aside!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived