Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mental Imagery and Sneezing?

The Dude

Just had something interesting happen. I was sitting at my computer, planning to go out when I felt the tickle that likes to sneak up on me every so often (damn Texas allergies!). Now I sometimes get the mental block when it comes to sneezing, but one thing that makes it easier is to use visualization to coax it out. My current wallpaper is an outdoor shot of the high desert with some spiky palm trees in the foreground, so this time I actually imagined that the sharp tips of the leaves were tickling the inside of my nose, which almost instantaneously resulted in full, satisfying HEEACHHH!!

So, it got me wondering... What mental pictures, sounds or feelings to you use to facilitate a sneeze? Maybe things such as envisioning standing in the middle of a field of goldenrods, or being penetrated by rays of sunlight? Or do you simply try to clear your mind and focus on the feeling?

Curious to know what works for you. ;)

If I think about it too much I can't sneeze. I have to just kind of let it or else it goes away. Lately I have to look upward though..

Archived