Sneeze Fetish Forum

I've been wondering.

greycat19

What is it that makes a TON of people sneeze, but does not make YOU sneeze? For example, lots of lots of lots of people sneeze because of dust. But, not me. what about you?

Nothing really makes me sneeze... I have some seasonal allergies but unfortunately I don't get sneezing fits (I've never sneezed more than twice consecutively in my life). I just go straight to sinus infections. The first half of this year I had 6+ sinus infections until I finally got on Zyrtec-D and Astelin. :wacko:

I just have a really un-sensitive nose. Pepper doesn't even work for me. Won't even produce one sneeze. :P

Same. I don't think I've ever sneezed more than twice in a day - ever. Even with a cold. =(

(again, unless I'm inducing).

How strange! Reading the posts on this forum, I'd begun to think that the vast majority of people here had sneezy allergies except me. But everyone so far has said the exact opposite... Do you think maybe there is a higher rate of sneeze fetishists among allergic people?

Nada.

I haven't found anything that makes me sneeze, other than inducing ... and even then, that's not a sure thing.

Archived