Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thanks for The Forum

Vetinari

As is so often true, it only becomes completely clear how important something is when it disappears. There are other places I can meet my friends online but none of them beat this place. So kudos to all the people who make this place what it is.

A toast to Hypnos for setting it all up and guiding it to become a truly wonderful site.

To the staff, past and present who have worked hard to ensure that those who use the forum as it is meant to be used can do so safely.

And to all the members, old and new who have contributed so much and whose creativity and rationality still continues to please and amaze me at every turn,

To you all, a toast..... To the forum! :)

YES!!!!!! Thank you so very very much to everyone whose hard work keeps this site going, and fixes it when it crashes. I was completely freaked out the last few days, wondering what the situation was behind the server going offline (and as a website manager, I know the possibilities are just about endless...). I always knew it was great to have this site, but having it disappear truly made me think about how much I love it. There is no other social space like this, anywhere, period. I'm so glad it's back :)

When I saw that the forum had disappeared, I expected that it would last quite a time until it's back. Now actually the staff managed to get it back in working order just after a few days.

So here's my Kudos to the SFF staff for reanimating the forum so quickly! :P

Kudos indeed to those who got the forum up and running again - and kudos too for those who contribute to it and make it such a fascinating place. And kudos to Vetinari for starting the thread!

Kudos indeed to those who got the forum up and running again - and kudos too for those who contribute to it and make it such a fascinating place. And kudos to Vetinari for starting the thread!

I'll drink to that! :(

I'd like to add my voice to this.

Thank you SO much to all the staff who work so very hard to keep this place going. You guys rock, hardcore, and I am very grateful for all your efforts.

:group:

~W.I.N.

A very large and well-deserved Kudos! to the Staff and Contributors here. This is a wonderful place, and we're so lucky to have all of you working hard and taking care of us.

Yeah, someone once said this place was like the Hotel California... you can check in, but you can never really leave. I tend to echo that sentiment.

You guys are the greatest. I wouldn't trade any of you for the world.

Archived