Sneeze Fetish Forum

is this wrong to think about or....

resolution

I don't know if it is right or wrong.....

But I also have an image of one blessing the other for a sneeze and being thanked by the sneezer

Nothing wrong with it, resolution. The whole Siamese twin thing doesn't do it for me, so I don't think the sneezes would do anything for me either. But in theory, I see your point!

Whether or not it's wrong to think about it, it *is* wrong to hotlink images in the Forum :)

Image removed.

The whole Siamese twin thing doesn't do it for me, so I don't think the sneezes would do anything for me either. But in theory, I see your point!

:laugh: No they don't do anything for me either under normal circumstances, but I guess I'm a "sneeze makes the person attractive" type of person, rather than an "attractive person makes the sneeze" type of person ...if you got that :wacko:

Whether or not it's wrong to think about it, it *is* wrong to hotlink images in the Forum :cursing:

Image removed.

I've been on the internet too long to know so little about it *googles "hotlink".*

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Hotlinking is when you link directly to an image on someone else's site. If you had saved the image on a photo-sharing site like photobucket or flickr, and then linked to it, that would be fine. But it uses up an awful lot of bandwidth on the host site if you just link directly to their content, so most people don't like it when you do that. That's why we don't allow it here. (that, and they can see who's sucking up their bandwidth, so it tends to get us negative attention).

Archived