Sneeze Fetish Forum

Feeling attractive with cold ?

countless

Colds  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How attractive do you feel when you have a cold ?

• as unattractive as usual
    • as attractive as usual
    • I feel less attractive
    • I feel more attractive
    • A cold ? I never have that
    • I think I am attractive to fetishists but not to others
    • other

I don't so much feel more attractive, but I feel like I am much more interesting.

I feel the same about when men are sick ... they aren't any more attractive, just more interesting, and sometimes fun.

So, yeah, I voted other.

I feel more attractive too which is quite bizarre because presumably to most people it's not a good look! :cursing:

Well, with a run-of-the-mill cold -- sneezing, sniffling, coughing, etc. -- I wouldn't call myself attractive, except under fetish standards perhaps.

However, I do think I'm a bit cuter with a slight fever... bright eyes and redder lips.

Definitely less attractive. I hate having people stare at me and my tissues... Not to mention, I just generally feel gross as is, what with a stuffy nose and sore throat and headache. I always try to stay home but my mom is insistent and my dad guilt-trips me if I miss too much school.

I feel very unnatractive, depending on what I get sick with. sometimes I feel sexy to myself, but I don't think others would think I'm sexy. does that make sense how I said it?

I always feel very unattractive when I'm sick. I tend to get especially self-consious about my chapped nose. I realize that this may possibly make me look desirable to other fetishists, but that doesn't help me feel much better about myself. :twisted:

I haven't had a cold in years. It's upsetting in the sense that I don't get that extra break from school and get to laze around the house. I only get the normal school breaks :twisted:.

When I get sick, my entire face glows. Slightly pink in the cheeks, my slight dusting of freckles seems a bit more prominent, and my eyes are shiny. I think I actually look better when I'm sick, but I feel awful and self conscious. I always try to get around pronouncing words with m's or n's in them in conversation (usually successful) and stray from anything social until I'm better. I think my voice might sound nice to other fetishists, though, so I voted for that.

But unless I'm with somebody from the forum, I prefer to stay home.

I very rarely get cold, I haven't had one in over a year, I'm pretty sure I have always felt less attractive but that was before I discovered my fetish, so now I'm not sure anymore, maybe I would feel more interesting or something

I've been sick for the past few days, and I've literally been saying to people: "Look, I may look good; but I still feel like crap!" :D

It's a mix of both. I do feel more attractive, but at the same time a little self conscious. However, my skin gets this porcelain look to it that I love. I guess I would have to say I feel more attractive.

• 2 months later...

I know that a person with cold must not be particularly attractive for not fetishist people, but I can't help it, I find that everyone is more attractive when have a cold, myself included. But actually, it happened that people told me I have a more sexy voice when it's a little bit hoarse, so who knows, maybe I'm not so far from the truth. :lol:

Honestly, I don't think I can judge this objectively, I've a too much huge love for colds. :drool:

i def think that when i have a cold all those people who like cold's and blowing of the nose would really like me but those are the only people that i feel attractive to

Well, with a run-of-the-mill cold -- sneezing, sniffling, coughing, etc. -- I wouldn't call myself attractive, except under fetish standards perhaps.

However, I do think I'm a bit cuter with a slight fever... bright eyes and redder lips.

I think this sums up my feelings pretty well

Archived