Sneeze Fetish Forum

This can't be cool by any standard... (mucophilia warning)

Lamborghini

Ewww, okay... I couldn't watch the whole video because snot grosses me right out, so maybe I'm saying something that doesn't apply here... But the title of the video kind of makes it seem like mucophilia and a sneezing fetish are somewhat similar, or perhaps even synonymous. That is SO not the case. :)

ETA: I really couldn't get past like the first 10 seconds after the advertisement. My post could be really meaningless. Sorry. :laugh:

To anyone who likes mucus, I respect your opinion, but I personally thought that was disgusting. I love sneezing, but that much snot was more of a turn-off. (Collecting snot to sell? Ughh!) Mucophilia and the sneeze fetish are similar but not the same; those people were a little off.

Just based on the comments so far, I'm not even going to click on that link, but do we need a gross-out warning?

Hasn't that video been around for a while? Or did the same people do another one?

In the video I remember seeing before, they put on a whole show about how the sneezing fetish and mucophilia are the same thing, which they certainly are not. They may be closely related for some people, but they are absolutely not the same thing. I recall someone actually joining one of the forums (may have been the other one, can't remember) to research mucophilia, and they too believed that the sneezing fetish and that were one and the same.

Just based on the comments so far, I'm not even going to click on that link, but do we need a gross-out warning?

Well Lynne, if you don't love snot...then it's super gross. Turned my stomach. But I know other people might not feel the same way. :)

maybe something about mucophilia in the description line? there ain't no way on God's green earth i'm clicking that link. even reading Nicole's response to the first ten seconds was enough to turn my snot phobia on. *shudders*

to each his own, but i certainly will not be buying any saved snot.

Yeah that was pretty gross, I think snot is disgusting for the most part and a sneezing fetish is a different thing, you can't put them together like that.

We are so misunderstood

For those of you who can't click on the link, my concern wasn't that they were considering mucophilia and the sneeze fetish one and the same. I couldn't care less how they define us really. My concern was how the video was displayed publicly, on a television show. Probably millions of people watched that, so our fetish is that much more under the spotlight. It's not to our advantage to have the fetish become more known. Sorry if it grossed people out. I'm not a fan of snot either, just spray. But I thought anyone could watch it nonetheless. Apologies for that. :cursing:

Blah-San, the video is dated December 10, so I thought it was new. But maybe it was uploaded on that date, so I could be wrong.

Lamborghini

ok... so i have this thing about confronting my fears... yeah. i just shouldn't have. :( the majority of the rest of the video isn't bad. just that one girl about ten second in. they show her two or three times "collecting". I'm glad i watched it though, as they had a whole bunch of videos from various YT channels, and i wanted to see if any of us made it on there.

I'm not going to click the link either. From what I've noticed, with myself included, most of us like sneezing but always mention having tissues or handkerchief to catch the stuff that comes out. It seems like most of us are careful not to spread our germs. Catching a cold from a significant other may be fun, but obs and stories always involve sneezing and blowing into some type of cloth-even an article of clothing if nothing else is available. It's the sneeze, not what comes out, that we find attractive; and we take the necessary measures to catch the mucus and dispose of it. I know I've been grossed out when I've been sick and had a really messy sneeze. It also sounds like we tend to be pretty hygienic, and collecting mucus does not sound hygienic to me. I could be wrong though, I didn't watch the video.

It's odd that people have started assuming that a sneeze fetish must really be a fetish for mucus; perhaps bbecause they , correctly, assume that a fetish has to be connected to a physical object, like a plastic mac or underweR, AND NOT a comparatively abstract thing like sneezing.

However, to put the other side of the case, the stuff on this clip is very mild; the main vid being that of the lovely Ivy in "sneezing on a CD"; this was a request video which must have had many supporters; and there is a whole sub-genre of such vids. I think the level which is acceptable must vary from person to person; certainly to me there is nothing unusual about it . Except the idea that it is all that we are intersted in...

Personally I do not want to read elaborate accounts of covered unmessy sneezes; quite the reverse...

I watched this on youtube before it was posted here and was thoroughly grossed out. I mean, I HATE snot. I can't even watch beautiful men blowing their nose without shudding a bit. But filling cups with snot? ugggg.

I finally got around to watching this (well, maybe half) and dropped a comment explaining that sneeze fetish and mucophilia are far from synonymous. I can`t stand misinformation. >: (

Archived