Sneeze Fetish Forum

lending a hand!

Isiss444

So, my Boyfriend is a fetishist, and i would really like to indulge him, but i cant seem to make myself sneeze! maybe im just psyching myself out, but all the little tricks ive read about, and tried, dont seem to work...

TP up the nose, bright light, a feather. ive tried these to no avail. and im trying to stay away from pepper... i dont really like the idea of it up my nose.

help me get ideas! i dont know what to do to help him out here!

It does sound like you feel like you're under pressure, and that's probably making it harder. What if you made it a joint project. What if you let your BF administer the rolled up TP to you and see what happens? It should be good for some laughs, if not sneezes.

From what you haven't said, I'm guessing you don't have any allergies. If you don't, keep experimenting with inducing your sneezes. You'll get it.

First off, how sweet of you to do this for your boyfriend! I'm sure he really appreciates it. And I know how you feel with not being able to induce, no matter what I try I can't do it either. Like most people are saying, natural sneezing is just fine; in fact, sometimes sneezing is more fun when you least expect it. Good luck!

Have you tried asking your boyfriend to tickle your nose? He is probably quite expert at it, and anyway may get extreme pleasure from doing it even if no sneezes ultimately get out.

Generally, if the softer methods have failed, it may be time to graduate to the semi-solid inducing irons, of which the plastic clothes tag is the most popular. But anything will do; the wrong end of a feather, or even a matchstick. But BE CAREFUL...

And let us know what happens....

:twisted: thanks guys. though frustrating, i am gonna keep trying! ::hunts madly for a clothes tag::

and yes! i am allergic to cats, ash trees, and bermuda grass, but none of them make me sneeze. just itch and watery eyes. sad face.

That's really sweet of you to try this for him! You might want to check out the How To Induce thread, just in case there is something in there you haven't tried. Also, you might want to practicing the inducing away from him until you get the hang of it. Sometimes a teensy bit of nerves/stage fright can keep the sneezes away. Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

HOORAY! i've finally found a method that works! that damn tiny floss threader is my new magic wand! i got one out the other night but then i got really nervous and couldnt get any more to come. BF said he liked it though so thats good :)

but tonight i got my first string of induced sneezes! hooray for us! if i only had a webcam i would share videos for others to benefit from too! that'll be next on the list.

cheers everyone and thanks for the advice!!

:yes:

(still sniffling)

Congrats, Isis, I'm very glad you were able to find a solution that worked for you both. It only gets better from here, too!

And also, your potential vid-sharing offer is extremely generous - you really are quite the open mind when it comes to all this. Bravo. :P

• 1 month later...
Looking forward to any videos.... but..

A well acted sneeze can be just as affective as the real thing. :happybday:

its true! ive been sick a lot lately with a clogged up nose, so the sneezy tickle stick doesnt always work, but lately ive been faking sneeze fits and he loves this! thanks friends!

videos when i get a camera!

Your a really open minded person to try and do vid's, your boyfriend is a very lucky guy, I'm so glad that you have found a successful method of inducing, and that you enjoy it, I hope you have more fun with your sneezing in the future.

Archived