Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shi Seiran

doggo

Just finished this series (Saiunkoku monogatari; wasn't that thrilled, but couldn't resist all those eyelashes) and I feel unsatisfied. :xmastree: Seriously! Well anyway, in the case someone has watched this and finds this character as... infectable as I do

sei.jpg

Looks like I failed at growing up again. *sigh*

:D

Oohoho! Seiran! :D

Well, well, if this didn't make my nethers happy. *purr* I only watched 10-something episodes of that series, never got me hooked, but teh boys... So much long-haired eye-candy. <3

And speaking of hair, his looks absolutely beautiful in this. I want to pull it touch it. And the hand clamped over mouth... Hellooo, favourite hand-pose. :xmastree:

Thank you for sharing! :rolleyes:

Still not grown up? Good oh!

I'm unfamiliar with the series but ...... he DOES look terribly infectable ...... and indeed better still infectious.

Can I shake hands with him do you think? :xmastree:

Cheers! :D

Oohoho! Seiran! :rolleyes:

Well, well, if this didn't make my nethers happy. *purr* I only watched 10-something episodes of that series, never got me hooked, but teh boys... So much long-haired eye-candy. <3

And speaking of hair, his looks absolutely beautiful in this. I want to pull it touch it. And the hand clamped over mouth... Hellooo, favourite hand-pose. :D

Thank you for sharing! :notworthy:

Pull his hair? :blink:

... Pull his hair?!! -_-

I bet he's the kind of boy who would like that. :twisted: :twisted:

I watched both seasons and it wouldn't really have been worth it, if I wasn't simply in a need of some ridiculous fluff with... ornamental characters :rolleyes: and some drama. It wasn't awfully irritating either though, and the plot had its good moments, but overall I found it awfully bland. And halfway the second season the minister of civil affairs has a sneezing fit, which, of course, is priceless. :D

Always lovely if someone knows the character. Makes me feel extra-naughty, somehow. :lol: Thanks for commenting. :hug:

Still not grown up? Good oh!

I'm unfamiliar with the series but ...... he DOES look terribly infectable ...... and indeed better still infectious.

Can I shake hands with him do you think? :twisted:

Cheers! :notworthy:

Only if I can kiss your hand after. :xmastree:

Hmmm, kissing a hand that's been sneezed into... now that's a way to get infected.... *floats into the fantasy dreamland*

Only if I can kiss your hand after. :D

Hmmm, kissing a hand that's been sneezed into... now that's a way to get infected.... *floats into the fantasy dreamland*

Of course, of course....and then I should stick around for a few days I think. Just in case you became unwell and need someone to look after you, you understand. :xmastree:

Pull his hair? -_-

... Pull his hair?!! :xmastree:

I bet he's the kind of boy who would like that. :D:rolleyes:

I watched both seasons and it wouldn't really have been worth it, if I wasn't simply in a need of some ridiculous fluff with... ornamental characters :twisted: and some drama. It wasn't awfully irritating either though, and the plot had its good moments, but overall I found it awfully bland. And halfway the second season the minister of civil affairs has a sneezing fit, which, of course, is priceless. :twisted:

Always lovely if someone knows the character. Makes me feel extra-naughty, somehow. :D Thanks for commenting. :notworthy:

Hehe, everyone needs a fix of pointless-but-pretty fluff now and then. X) (though in my opinion, those animes should never be longer than 12 episodes :twisted: )

Any chances that you remember which episode it was? *wink, wink* ^^ I know we get one sneeze from Shouka, and one from...the king-what's-his-name :rolleyes: ... but fits are always more fun than singles. :blink:

Hehe, everyone needs a fix of pointless-but-pretty fluff now and then. X) (though in my opinion, those animes should never be longer than 12 episodes :laugh: )

Any chances that you remember which episode it was? *wink, wink* ^^ I know we get one sneeze from Shouka, and one from...the king-what's-his-name :lol: ... but fits are always more fun than singles. :innocent:

Yeah, I'm suprised I watched so much of it. It wasn't exactly bad, just rather bland. I waited for it to be more "shameless" and turn into something a bit like Fushigi Yuugi with endless melodrama and angst wrapped around a silly excuse of a plot; but it didn't, sadly, and stayed rather reasonable and upbeat. There was a couple of memortable sneezes during the second season - Kōyū sneezes rather nicely in ep 36 around 01:50; the nasty mister bureaucrat has his fit in ep 20, at about 16:20 onvards. I liked it quite a lot. :twisted:

Hehe, everyone needs a fix of pointless-but-pretty fluff now and then. X) (though in my opinion, those animes should never be longer than 12 episodes :innocent: )

Any chances that you remember which episode it was? *wink, wink* ^^ I know we get one sneeze from Shouka, and one from...the king-what's-his-name :lol: ... but fits are always more fun than singles. :lol:

Yeah, I'm suprised I watched so much of it. It wasn't exactly bad, just rather bland. I waited for it to be more "shameless" and turn into something a bit like Fushigi Yuugi with endless melodrama and angst wrapped around a silly excuse of a plot; but it didn't, sadly, and stayed rather reasonable and upbeat. There was a couple of memortable sneezes during the second season - Kōyū sneezes rather nicely in ep 36 around 01:50; the nasty mister bureaucrat has his fit in ep 20, at about 16:20 onvards. I liked it quite a lot. :twisted:

Thanks! Mwaha, that angry, teary-eyed look he gives just before the final sneeze sure made up for the so-so faking. Rawr. :laugh:

Thanks! Mwaha, that angry, teary-eyed look he gives just before the final sneeze sure made up for the so-so faking. Rawr. :laugh:

That's just the thing I liked too. :innocent:

I wonder if one of the biggest reasons I hanged on watching was because I wanted so badly to see Seiran in tears. Or feverish. Either would have been good, and I was somehow positive that it would happen... normally those hunches tend to be right but not this time. :twisted: So it seems like I have to make up for that... a good time for a little bit off-topic (but I know I'm not the only one!) :lol:

seir2.jpg

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad shiny! :lol:

:lol:

:laugh:

:lol:

:innocent:

mhmm... that about covers it... wow... two yummy pics to drool over. I don't know this anime, but that is about to change! :twisted: I simply have to see that pretty boy and all that hair... and those delicious clothes... mhmmm.....

God, so cute! Your art always manages to capture the moments perfectly!

Aww thanks! :D I <3 cute moments. ;)

:love:

:jawdrop:

mhmm... that about covers it... wow... two yummy pics to drool over. I don't know this anime, but that is about to change! :) I simply have to see that pretty boy and all that hair... and those delicious clothes... mhmmm.....

I'm happy you like them! :D I still don't recommend the anime. Really. Unless you seriously have nothing else to watch. Even if there's so many pretty eyelashes; it's really quite boring. I guess the main reason I managed to finish this is that I was on a major mood for a setting like this after watching Seirei no Moribito (a truly good fantasy anime). But anyway. Lovely 2-d creatures exist in bad anime too. :boom:

• 1 month later...

yuuum you're my hero though i'd wish seiran sneezed in the anime then it would be worth continuing XD but yea some sneezing thing happen because of the wives tale of someone talking about you (thank god for that lol)

Archived