Sneeze Fetish Forum

Neglected Hankies

Kleeny

I was tidying up my hankies the other day, they get a bit messed up in my cupboard sometimes, and I realised that there are some in the collection that I haven't used for a while.

This made me a little sad as I tend rotate the handkerchiefs I currently like, and it's having the effect of neglecting the other handkerchiefs that I really like as well.

I think now, I am still going to put a clean handkerchief in my pocket everyday, but I am going to put the more recent ones aside once their washed, until I've used the others as well. It only seems fair and I don't want the other hankies to feel left out! (Okay, I know they don't have feelings, don't worry, I haven't lost my marbles yet)

I experience this too. Usually I carry around white handkerchiefs unless I am behind on laundry, and then I go to bordered or colored ones. But mainly certain ones. Sometimes I will make an effort to use a "neglected" handkerchief. But overall I see it as part of life -- some things are favorites at one time of life, then a person moves on to other favorites -- I just go with the flow! (Literally, with my nose, haha.)

• 3 weeks later...

I have a draw of clean un-ironed hankies that I use for everyday blowing the nose...etc... but have several shoe boxes full of handkerchiefs that do not get used as often as they should.... I probably need to get them out and wash and iron them, but that will take all day and my wife does not know about my handkerchief fetish... :D

We all have our favourites, for sure. So do I.

At the bottom of my drawer there are some hankies that haven't been used for a while.

Until I will rediscover them !

C

Archived