Sneeze Fetish Forum

Most Embarrassing Early Sneeze Moments.

cheech

This is for anyone who had the fetish from a young age, between the ages 1-10

I remember my most embarrassing, mortifying moment was when i was six, and i was playing in my room with barbie dolls. I knew how to induce by then, and i was sneezing very loudly, pretending it was my barbies having colds. I would even throw there heads forward, and the ones with the bendy arms- i would make their hands come to there nose, so it looked like my sneeze was actually coming from them.

Anyways, i was silent for a moment when i heard my parents from the lounge room say..

Mum: Whats she doing in there?

Dad: I don't know, but shes sneezing alot!

I ran under my bed lol.

What are your embarrassing moments??

I asked my friends to describe and act out the sneezes of the kids in their classes. ... And they still remember that today.

Also, back when I was still afraid of sneezes, I told my whole grade. In order to scare me, they constantly faked-sneezed to annoy me. They were so persistent, the teachers had to tell them to leave me alone.

Oh I remember mine like it was yesterday. I was pretty young. Still in Elementry school in fact. I was at my neighbors house. All I remember was that I was with my friends and I sneezed. It was a hard one that bent me over to the side. It happened so fast and I was so mortified because from my nose shot a long snot that almost hit the ground. :clapping2: I can't remember if I wiped it away or not or if I panicked. I did and still do find snot pretty gross. So I think I may have even let it hang there and started freaking out. God I don't know because just thinking about it makes me feel :stretcher::clapping2:

So that was a pretty horrifying memory.

Oh my God...I remember recording myself when I was 6 years old onto a cassette tape. :stretcher: I was sitting behind the bar in my grandparents kitchen and I kept making sneezing sounds, and coughing, and saying how I was so sick... *shudders* God forbid anyone ever found that cassette tape. Holy embarrassing. God, I was really pathetic.

I'm really glad that so many of us here have done some seriously embarrassing things. It's nice to be able to get this stuff out. :clapping2:

Never had an embarrasing moment as a kid. I just enjoyed my sneezes... and everyone elses!

Now.... as an ADULT! Ive had many, MANY horrifying experiences! From telling lovers of my fetish, and their negative reactions... to forgetting to remove videos from the player and having someone turn it on... to my brother finding EVERYTHING about it...

Ill stop there! :stretcher:

Oh GOD. Where do I even START with myself?! ;)

-I would ALWAYS write stories about sneezing, and the bad thing was, I would read them to my parents after this. I would ask my mother to tell me stories about sneezing, write them, draw PICTURES of sneezing, and I would ask my grandma to write stories about ''my cousin being allergic to bees and sneezing when he got stung by them.'' xDDD

-I'd ask my friends to tell me when they sneezed, if they sneezed that day, and [this part is really embaressing] ask them to tell me when they felt a sneeze coming on.

-I discovered inducing when I was around the age of 8 or so. I would use open paperclips, but since I was open about the fetish, I'd leave them around and eventually I ended up telling my parents what they were for.

-I would ALWAYS ask my dad if he sneezed that day. I remember him going along with it, telling me if he did or not. If he did, I'd say ''god bless you times [say for example he said he sneezed 3 times,] three.'' My God, that was the worst.

-I'd tell my dad if I sneezed that day. I remember one particular time I told him I sneezed 17 times. He asked me how. My answer? "I made myself." :wub:

-I remember as soon as I was able to use the internet, my favorite thing to search was ''sneeze stories,'' or ''how to make yourself sneeze." I didn't know how, or even think to, delete the history or private data.

Eventually, as I grew older, I learned to hide my fetish. Although I'm SURE my parents knew I had some sort of obsession with sneezing.

I discovered the forum a LONG time ago, probably when I was 9 and still had no idea what this great feeling I got down there when someone sneezed was, and signed up when I was positive I could delete history and private data. I came across it by looking up 'obsessed with sneezing' or 'I love sneezing.' xDDD

As you could tell, I was quite the odd child. I don't do ANY of that stuff anymore, [except inducing and looking up sneezing things, of course xD] oh, & the occasional story here and there. :group:

So, I thought for sure my parents forgot about it once I grew older and stopped all of those things. But, I remember in the beggining of this year, was when I realized they hadn't forgot about it.

The incident went like this...

It was around 9:30 at night and I was getting dressed after getting out of the shower in my room. I heard my mom and dad at the computer, listening to certain ringtone sounds. Suddenly, my mom yells to me, "Kels! This one's for you."

And to my horror, I hear a man, sneezing uncontrollably. My face got red, my heart pretty much stopped and died, and my stomach dropped. I didn't know what to say. Quickly, in a panic, I tried to cover it up.

"What are you talking about?"

She laughed. "It's a sneeze attack. Just for you."

"What the hell are you talking about, mom???!!"

She seemed to be getting irritated. "Kelsey, don't try and cover it up. We all know you have a thing for sneezing."

My dad joined in, obviously clueless. "What about sneezing does she have?"

She broke off his sentence, "She has a thing for when people sneeze."

I quickly chimed in, "Mom, I don't know WHAT you're talking about."

"Oh, just stop trying to lie about it. Ever since you were little you've liked sneezing and you always talked about it."

"Mom I'm sure I went through phases when I was little, I don't think I-"

"Just stop, Kelsey! Forget I said anything."

And I was quiet. For the rest of the night, I couldn't speak. My worst fear had come true. My parents hadn't forgotten about it, and they still know. We haven't talked about it up until this day, but I'm still terrified beyond belief. Why, oh WHY did I have to be such a clueless and stupid child???!! :huh:

Needless to say, I am now ALOT more careful with the internet history. xD

It was around 9:30 at night and I was getting dressed after getting out of the shower in my room. I heard my mom and dad at the computer, listening to certain ringtone sounds. Suddenly, my mom yells to me, "Kels! This one's for you."

And to my horror, I hear a man, sneezing uncontrollably. My face got red, my heart pretty much stopped and died, and my stomach dropped. I didn't know what to say. Quickly, in a panic, I tried to cover it up.

She seemed to be getting irritated. "Kelsey, don't try and cover it up. We all know you have a thing for sneezing."

"Oh, just stop trying to lie about it. Ever since you were little you've liked sneezing and you always talked about it."

And I was quiet. For the rest of the night, I couldn't speak. My worst fear had come true. My parents hadn't forgotten about it, and they still know. We haven't talked about it up until this day, but I'm still terrified beyond belief. Why, oh WHY did I have to be such a clueless and stupid child???!! :group:

Holy. CRAP. ;) That's unbelievable. And you weren't clueless and stupid, you were just a kid! I think most of us were just lucky...or maybe our parents were clueless and stupid...:huh:

And I was quiet. For the rest of the night, I couldn't speak. My worst fear had come true. My parents hadn't forgotten about it, and they still know. We haven't talked about it up until this day, but I'm still terrified beyond belief. Why, oh WHY did I have to be such a clueless and stupid child???!! :cry:

Holy. CRAP. :omg: That's unbelievable. And you weren't clueless and stupid, you were just a kid! I think most of us were just lucky...or maybe our parents were clueless and stupid...:laugh:

True, hahah! I was such an oblivious kid, though! XD

SneezingLove, haha don't worry, i did the same thing- exept with my cousins.

I would talk about sneezing, make them fake sneeze, induce infront of them, make songs about sneezing etc etc

And now im pretty sure they know D: so embarrassing

When I was little, my twin sister seemed to know I had a thing for sneezing. One time she told my parents that I was only watching Snow White for the sneezing part. @-@ Even as a kid I was mortified that she told them this and wasn't sure why. I have a feeling they know something about my fetish, but they don't say anything to me about it.

Oh SneezingLove, you poor thing! But still, it's interesting that you were so open about it as a child. Too bad it's set you up for this. >-< Good luck.

I've had a pretty bad one myself. Once when I was still fairly young (7 or so), my dad was building me a new room in the basement and I was so excited I slept down there for a month or so on a matress in anticipation of it being done. At that time our basement was unfinished, so you could see all the ductwork and the impressive coating of dust along the top of them. I remember back then I had this thing where I'd collect all sort of allergens - cat/dog fur, dandelions, and of course, dust - in case someday they would "come in handy" later. ;) Anyway, this one night I was down there in bed and looking at the dust at like 11pm (well past my bedtime :P) and decided I was going to get some, so I took a rickety chair and stood on it and was quietly trying to scrape some off the top of the ducts I could barely reach. Of course at that point my mum comes down (I was probably making more noise than I realised now that I think on it B)) and says "What are you doing up?! Get in bed!" - at which point I fell off the chair and did my best to play innocent. I remember coming up with a pretty plausible excuse for what I was doing but man... talk about embarassing...

I like to think of myself as pretty cautious fetishist. I never drew attention to sneezes as a child and always did my best to pretend they didn't bother me (no matter how uncomfortable I was). I still do of course, perhaps more so now than ever. I would never tell anyone about my fetish unless I could actually sign a contract to their soul. :P

But we all have our lapse of control. Mine was when I was about 10, I think. I was spending the weekend with a friend and his family down at the Lake District. We went into town one day and had a look around the shops until we came across a joke shop. And what do joke shops sell ladies and gentlemen? That's right! Sneezing powder!! While everyone else was looking at whoopie cushions and fake moustaches I was facinated by the concept of a magic, sneeze inducing powder and I had to have some. ;) So I discretely slipped it into my pocket and was actually tempted to just walk out of the shop with it. But no! I was a lovely child. I couldn't steal, so I made my way to the counter - making sure I was completely alone - and bought the stuff. Looking back on it now, it was like a bloody drug deal. Me fidgeting, not looking anyone in the eye and constantly looking over my shoulder then there was the fat dude overcharging me for completely useless white powder, lmao!

So, once the exchange was complete we parted ways and no one was any the wiser. But now that I'd bought the stuff I had to try it out. Not on myself of course - that would be too sensible - I waited until my friend was asleep and blew it in his face! Unsurprisingly he wakes up, sees me sitting beside his bed with the expression of goldfish and asks "What did you just blow in my face?". I was stuck for an answer. I could tell him the truth and risk exposing my greatest fear or I could think up something completely absurd on the spot. I decided on the latter:

"Ummm...I was just......blowing a spider off your face....."

I slink back into bed a disappointed and wiser man.

Oh my God...I remember recording myself when I was 6 years old onto a cassette tape. :laugh: I was sitting behind the bar in my grandparents kitchen and I kept making sneezing sounds, and coughing, and saying how I was so sick... *shudders* God forbid anyone ever found that cassette tape. Holy embarrassing. God, I was really pathetic.

I did the same thing! I had a tape recorder that I brought with me everywhere and recorded little skits and interviews with to keep myself entertained. I remember recording myself inducing a few times. Once, when I built a fort, I pretended I was a little homeless orphan child who had to go steal food from peoples houses (I recorded the little intro saying what I was going to do, then stopped the tape, went downstairs, got some food, and brought it back to my fort, where I began recording again and ate it while talking about what a close call it had been to steal it :D ). There was one clip where I had to go in the cold rain to steal food and I ended up "getting a cold". I pretended I had a fever and induced to make it seem like I was sneezing from my sickness (recording all the while!) There was another time where I recorded myself inducing and I made a game where right before I was about to sneeze, I would say, "Pik-" and the sneeze would finish "achoo" so it sounded like I said "Pikachu." Ummmm. :blushing:

For the most part I have never been flamboyant or open with others about my feelings for sneezing; quite the opposite in fact. If anything sneeze-related happened, I ran the other way. So I don't really have any embarrasing stories to tell about getting caught. :D

Oh my God...I remember recording myself when I was 6 years old onto a cassette tape. :laugh: I was sitting behind the bar in my grandparents kitchen and I kept making sneezing sounds, and coughing, and saying how I was so sick... *shudders* God forbid anyone ever found that cassette tape. Holy embarrassing. God, I was really pathetic.

I did the same thing! I had a tape recorder that I brought with me everywhere and recorded little skits and interviews with to keep myself entertained. I remember recording myself inducing a few times. Once, when I built a fort, I pretended I was a little homeless orphan child who had to go steal food from peoples houses (I recorded the little intro saying what I was going to do, then stopped the tape, went downstairs, got some food, and brought it back to my fort, where I began recording again and ate it while talking about what a close call it had been to steal it :laugh: ). There was one clip where I had to go in the cold rain to steal food and I ended up "getting a cold". I pretended I had a fever and induced to make it seem like I was sneezing from my sickness (recording all the while!) There was another time where I recorded myself inducing and I made a game where right before I was about to sneeze, I would say, "Pik-" and the sneeze would finish "achoo" so it sounded like I said "Pikachu." Ummmm. :blushing:

For the most part I have never been flamboyant or open with others about my feelings for sneezing; quite the opposite in fact. If anything sneeze-related happened, I ran the other way. So I don't really have any embarrasing stories to tell about getting caught. :wacko:

OMG That is sooooo funny! I was OBSESSED with Pokemon when I was a kid and used to "daydream" about the characters sneezing in various situations...

One of my most embarrassing moments occured when I was about four or five (maybe six?). Looking into a the sun or a bright light almost always makes me sneeze. This is a hereditary trait which I inherited from my mom. Sometimes when I was bored I would induce regardless of who was around. Well, one day we were in the supermarket and I just happened to sneeze (naturally). I think I sneezed about 8 times, and some random shopper smiled and blessed me and gave the whole "oh, what a cute little girl! You are just soooo sneezy today, aren't you? Ohmygoodness GodBlessYou!" routine. My mom just glanced over slightly annoyed (I'd say thats her general emotion), looked down at me I guess to make sure I wasn't being molested/abducted, rolled her eyes and carried on. I found this entire scenario "fun" and wanted to experience it again as soon as possible. Having someone acknowledge my sneezes in a positive way just made me feel...special. So, I looked up in the flourescent lighting to make myself sneeze again, and repeated this about two more times before I heard my mom sigh with exasperation before grabing my shoulder in this rough/gentle way she has and said, "Stop making yourself sneeze!". I felt my face turn red, but when I looked up I was shocked to see her smiling a bit. That made me feel a *bit* better but it was still really embarrassing.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

I think I may have the grand-daddy of all embarrassing memories... I forget how old i was, but it was very young. My babysitter was giving me a bath in the bathroom that was connected to my room. The bathroom door was open so i could see and here the tv in the other room. Pinocchio was on... and you can only guess which scene was playing. thats right... the sneezing whale scene. Needless to say, it started to "affect me". I tried my best to hide my arousal but it was no use....

To this day, this goes down as the single most humiliating thing that has ever happened to me. Never in my life had i been so embarrassed... and never in my life had i felt so unlucky to have been born a boy.

I think I may have the grand-daddy of all embarrassing memories... I forget how old i was, but it was very young. My babysitter was giving me a bath in the bathroom that was connected to my room. The bathroom door was open so i could see and here the tv in the other room. Pinocchio was on... and you can only guess which scene was playing. thats right... the sneezing whale scene. Needless to say, it started to "affect me". I tried my best to hide my arousal but it was no use....

To this day, this goes down as the single most humiliating thing that has ever happened to me. Never in my life had i been so embarrassed... and never in my life had i felt so unlucky to have been born a boy.

>-< Ohh, that sucks. Sorry about that. I think everyone here can agree, that is the best part of Pinocchio. :P

that probably actually boosted her ego a bit

I don't know if I have any particularly humiliating moments, but since I was about six I remember being fascinated by it. It wasn't particularly a turn on back then, I just found it really interesting. I remember my friend and I were really interested in it (I still wonder why she went along with it - probably because we were so young) and she'd always induce for me. :blushing:

Nowadays I'm INSANELY secretive about it all. I have actually told a couple of friends (mostly online), but I told them over msn so it's a lot easier. There's no way I could admit it in real life. :laugh:

I used to indulge myself a bit more publicly in the past, but at the time, I wasn't really embarrassed by any of it. It's probably because I was so young for most of it that I hadn't yet made the connection that it was a sexual thing. Of course, if I did any of those things now, I would likely become a true, reclusive basement-dweller and never allow myself to see the light of day again.

However, in the past, I've had two extremely close encounters. One was more recent, but in either case, if they hadn't worked out in my favor, I think I would be completely broken and lost within my own life.

The first incident was so many years ago that I can't remember exactly when it was. I can definitely say it was before I became a member, many years before that happened, but I can't put an exact age or year on it. Anyway, this was after I'd discovered some of the fun stuff on the internet, but before I learned to cover my tracks properly. I had been searching around for generic things that included the word sneezing. After I was done, my dad must have gone on and seen the search history. However, he didn't bring it up until later, so I had no idea he knew at all. We went out for dinner that night, and just as we were pulling into the garage, he mentioned that I "had some really weird searches going on" on my computer. As soon as we got back inside, everyone, not just me and my dad, piled into my room as he went on to look up the search history. Thankfully, I had deleted said search history sometime after he checked it but before we left for dinner, so I was saved. I didn't remember I had deleted it at the time, so I was about ready to spontaneously die to avoid the embarrassment.

The second was only a few years ago. I was working at a computer camp as a counselor in training, and as such, I brought my own computer along to use. I had a stash of fetishy material saved, but I figured it was fairly well hidden, so I didn't worry about it. However, one day the camp was having some major bandwidth issues. Even though I hadn't downloaded anything big enough to cause any problems, all signs pointed to my IP address being the offender. For this reason, my computer was thoroughly searched. Of course, they came upon my stash of fetish stuff. I hadn't used any hidden folders, a stupid decision, but this was a computer camp; they would have found it anyway. However, a few subtle things saved my fetish life from being discovered. First, my stash at the time was very small, and it only consisted of one picture and a bunch of saved stories. That one picture could have just as well been a woman pleasuring herself as building up to a sneeze, so no one was suspicious of anything too weird. Also, I had taken the precaution of not including the word "sneeze" or any variations thereof in any of the folder or file names. If the people searching my computer had taken the time to read any of the saved stories, I would have been found out for sure, but I got lucky and they only thought I had a bunch of weird fanfiction, which they promptly forgot about the next day.

Both were extremely close calls, but obviously nothing of consequence happened, and if anything they only taught me better methods to hide my stash... xD

• 2 weeks later...

I used to build forts in the family room and play doctor with my stuffed animals. All of them had some sort of sneezing affliction, and I vocalized it usually very loudly. I also used to watch the sneezing scenes in Snow White, over and over and over.... @_@

I'm also pretty sure that my parents have caught on at some point, since I always leave the room when my Mom goes into sneezing fits. Which used to be quite common. My dad commented on it a few times to which I pulled some lame excuse like, suddenly having to do homework. >_> Which consisted of visiting this website.

It's been kind of weird for me, cuz I didn't really know what an actual fetish was until fairly recently (I know, I'm so sheltered, haha...almost 20), so I didn't know that the sneezing was actually causing that kind of reaction in me. You know, cuz I didn't know what it was. But when I was little I can imagine how weird it must have seemed...I liked writing stories (although I rarely showed them to anybody), and usually there would be at least one character who sneezed a lot, or one scene where they got really sick. I remember actually reading a couple of these to my Grade 3 class, and it's hard to believe now that I would be so brave... :omg: I've basically told no one, and I don't have the browser history problem cuz I have my own computer that no one checks. I've been good in the past at covering my tracks!

I always liked the Disney movies with sneezing, of course. And I also liked to play with my Barbies, like you guys, and give them all terrible allergies and stuff like that. I used to play with my little sister, and sometimes she talked about our Barbie stories, so embarrassing! But now it's like no one in my family remembers me acting weird.

when I was little (about ages 3-6), I used to get in trouble constantly because I wouldn't say "bless you" when someone sneezed; and I got mad if anyone said it to me when I sneezed, and I would shriek, "don't say that!"

obviously, this was because I was embarrassed about being turned on and I didn't want to draw attention to it. (of course, unlike the unlucky boys who have posted, there was no real way for anyone to know what I was thinking in these moments...but I guess I just assumed it was obvious!) I also drew a lot of comic book-style picture stories of people with colds...but I don't think anyone ever found 'em, lucky for me :omg:

Oh where do I start. I have so many embarrassing moments...but I'll only list two.

When I was young, I had a friend I would always play with at recess time, and me (of course...) being the 'story writer' of any of our escapades would always don him with an allergy or cold and he would just have to sneeze alot to make it seem realistic.

Later on in life, about a year or two ago, I met him after a long time of being apart (I had moved) and we had lunch. He mentioned every time we'd play I'd always given him a cold. I waved it off saying something such as "Yeah...that was weird, huh?"

Another time was when I was little I used to make tapes comprised only of episodes of shows revolved around sneezing. There were a ton of shows I'd taped. I called them the 'sneeze tapes'. My mom found one at one point, and I got home from school to find her watching it with my dad. They were saying "I don't get the point of this, it's just a bunch of sneezing..."

I bolted to my room and proceeded to flail myself for being so stupid and not hiding it :P - okay I didn't do that, but I cried, not knowing what to do. I was so embarrassed. My parents never mentioned it though, so I'm hopeful they thought nothing of it.

I also want to say that reading other people's has made me feel better about mine. Thanks for this topic!!

Archived