Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Fool (M, Farseer Trilogy fanart)

VoOs

This is The Fool, or Beloved, the fictional love of my life. He lives in The Farseer-, The Live ship traders- and The Tawny Man trilogies by Robin Hobb, and is one of the sexiest most complex, enigmatic and multifaceted characters I've ever come across in litterature. Here I've drawn him as the king's jester, but that is only one of many shapes that he appears in throughout the three series. I might have draw his foppish nobleman-self next... :huh:

BelovedGIMP-1.jpg

Fool falls ill with fever several times in the books, but as squee-worthy as these fever-attacks are... well. I am but a greedy fetishist, after all. I need some pre-sneeziness to go with the pretty fever-rosy cheeks. :group:

GIMP + touchpad + zero patiens = no shading ;)

Oh that's really great! I use GIMP too. But, you scanned this in, right? It's way too good. I have the Bamboo Craft, and I think it's still a lot harder to draw on that than paper... Haha IDK. Point is, it's awesomeee.

oooooh.... he looks very lovely. i would LOVE to see his foppish nobleman self next! i dont know what it is about him, he just looks so... elegant and refined, even dressed as the Fool. :cry:

• 2 months later...

I didn't expect to find Farseer fanart here. :3 Or anywhere, really! XD But this is so adorable... I also loved the Fool's fever bits. Overall, he was my favorite character anyway. :)

Great job!

More VoOs art!! :) Verrry nice, as always...I am jealous of your GIMPing skills :) I downloaded it a couple of weeks ago as we don't currently have a scanner, but I'm struggling to do anything even vaguely near that good a job with it xD Are you using paths or what...?

Thanks, everyone. :D You spoil me with all your kind words. *blushes*

Leap-Year Kisses - I didn't expect to find another Farseer reader on here! How wonderful. :drool:

Leap-Year Kisses - I didn't expect to find another Farseer reader on here! How wonderful. :drool:

Don't want to get too off-topic, here, but yeah! I haven't read them in a while, but I really enjoyed them at the time. I'm glad the Fool hasn't escaped the attention of your wonderful art! XD

Archived