Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs (F)

Nicole

Okay...this is my first obs here, so be gentle. 'k? :laugh: I don't even know how to write them well...I've never thought about it much, but I thought I'd share anyway. :blushing:

According to my allergist, I have a sinus infection. I have no pain or headache or anything, but my nose is just...running...all...day. :D I have used, crumpled up tissues next to my bed. Next to my chair in the sunroom. Everywhere you look in my car. Overflowing my wastebasket at work. I have an ever-present pack of tissues that gets replaced throughout the day but never leaves my side. I am blowing my nose almost every 10 minutes, and in between I'm constantly wiping away all the runny yuckies. In the morning the blows are usually pretty productive, and I go through about 2 or 3 tissues. I take a decongestant before work so that keeps it from being too bad during the day, but it definitely doesn't make it stop.

My nose is red, chapped, and SO sore. :D It burns all day. I'm putting lotion, Vaseline, even ChapStick on it. :laugh: Nothing's helping!

Just thought I'd share my misery with you guys. :blushing:

Okay...this is my first obs here, so be gentle. 'k? :laugh: I don't even know how to write them well...I've never thought about it much, but I thought I'd share anyway. :blushing:

According to my allergist, I have a sinus infection. I have no pain or headache or anything, but my nose is just...running...all...day. :D I have used, crumpled up tissues next to my bed. Next to my chair in the sunroom. Everywhere you look in my car. Overflowing my wastebasket at work. I have an ever-present pack of tissues that gets replaced throughout the day but never leaves my side. I am blowing my nose almost every 10 minutes, and in between I'm constantly wiping away all the runny yuckies. In the morning the blows are usually pretty productive, and I go through about 2 or 3 tissues. I take a decongestant before work so that keeps it from being too bad during the day, but it definitely doesn't make it stop.

My nose is red, chapped, and SO sore. :D It burns all day. I'm putting lotion, Vaseline, even ChapStick on it. :laugh: Nothing's helping!

Just thought I'd share my misery with you guys. :blushing:

do you honk or blow soft?

do you honk or blow soft?

In the morning they're pretty loud...probably what you'd consider a honk. The rest of the day they're just kind of average volume. :D

Have you tried to use some hankies to blow your nose on?

They'ill be alot softer on your nose and I find that if i use them, my nose doesn't get sore and chapped.

Hope you feel better soon.

• 6 months later...
Aw Nicole, hope you feel better soon! :clapping: And thanks for the obs ;):thumbsdown:

Um, did you check the date on this? It's from last December - I should hope she's feeling better by now! :doublethumbsup:

Aw Nicole, hope you feel better soon! :clapping: And thanks for the obs ;):thumbsdown:

Um, did you check the date on this? It's from last December - I should hope she's feeling better by now! :doublethumbsup:

Oops xD It looked new to me since it was on the first few listings, and I don't post much around here either xD Sorry.

Oops xD It looked new to me since it was on the first few listings, and I don't post much around here either xD Sorry.

No apologies necessary, I just thought it was funny, since this obs is so old. :yes:

By the way Nicole, nice obs. :laugh: I thought you did a fine job of writing it out.

Archived