Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Doll.

The Rescue

So today my mother and I were doing some last minute Christmas shopping in Walmart. How I loathe Walmart. Well we were in the Toy's Department looking for a gift for my baby cousin, and the first doll that my mother looked at was this, "baby ah-choo." She presses the button and it sneezes and she proceeds to do so over... and over... and over again. I'm standing there, irritated as heck. And she's like, "AWWW THAT'S SO CUUUTEE!" *facepalm*

To end it, I took the doll from her and and shouted, "This thing should be renamed baby H1N1!", slammed it on the rack, and we got her a nice little board game. My mom found my freak out to be hilarious.

Discuss family irritation associated with the fetish.

Oh, you poor thing. D:

Hm. My brother. He will always randomly go around sneezing. And he DOESN'T. STOP. And when I complain to my parents, they're all like, talking about it. Oh, that's contagious. Oh, blah blah blah. And it's just... >.<.

Yep. Family and sneezing do not go well together.

My mom always says - and tries to discuss with me - how good sneezing feels. Sometimes I wonder if she has the fetish, but no... She's not afraid to have ridiculous fits in public. :)

Also (though this is sweet, in a way) my grandma always has long worried conversations over how much my grandpa sneezes. I hate the times when I'm expected to give my two scents as well.

Oh god! XD

Whenever my mom sneezes, she'll be like, "Oh, that felt so good!" And continue to sniffle and blow her nose for like, a half hour. Oh, the urges I have to smack her... :yuck:

And in the summer, she'll CONSTANTLY talk about her allergies, or when she gets a cold..oh I never hear the end of it. :blink:

Oh god! XD

Whenever my mom sneezes, she'll be like, "Oh, that felt so good!" And continue to sniffle and blow her nose for like, a half hour. Oh, the urges I have to smack her... :)

And in the summer, she'll CONSTANTLY talk about her allergies, or when she gets a cold..oh I never hear the end of it. :)

My mom is the same! She's the only one I know who does build-ups too... And it's terrible, because as much as I like build-ups, it's just terrible hearing them from her... Sooo awkward... ;)

As for the doll, I still find your freak out hilarious, Rescue, even though I completely understand how you felt about it. Still, if I had gotten that doll for Christmas as a child, I wouldn't be thinking about the flu. Just saying. :rolleyes:

WOW that must have been horrible! I think I would have gone to another aisle or dept to look for something, or get a fake text that causes me to have to make a phone call to get away...

As for the family thing, YES it is soooooo annoying! My mom has asthma and allergies and I think the woman is allergic to everything you could possibly be allergic to except for peanut butter. I'm not kidding, when it rains it gives her problems but if it hasn't rained for a while that causes problems too. She always has kleenexes (she uses that term, I use the term tissues) in her pockets and purse and I hate having to get something out of her purse for her because the way they are in there I don't even know if they are clean, they aren't folded much. She does major presneeze faces and sometimes it seems like she is exaggerating her sneezes.

My dad coughs and sneezes a lot after he eats a big meal. Thankfully, he usually goes outside into the garage to do that.

My brother sneezes a lot and like my mom, seems to have a lot of allergies.

My brother's wife seems to sneeze a lot too. Her sneeze is tiny and kinda a squeak and it makes me feel even more awkward. She isn't my blood relative, but she is still family.

To make it even worse, the dog seems to have allergies. I'm serious the thing sneezes quite a big. He also does this reverse sneeze thing (its weird) that scares him which makes it worse, and he has to be petted and/or picked up to calm him down so he stops. My mom blesses the dog. I refuse to do that it is hard enough for me to bless humans. I love the dog, but GOSH!

So I have the joy *sarcasm* of the whole family sneezing quite a bit. I'm sooooo glad I'm in college and live a few hours away and my roommate doesn't sneeze much and when she does she doesn't make a big deal out of it. Right now I'm home for Christmas break though.

I guess I'm lucky. No one in my family makes a production out of sneezing. They just get it over with. :P

Oh god, here come the memories...

When I was 10, I made a feather duster thingy for my Mom. It was basically 5 or 6 coloured feathers twisted togeter and held with tinfoil. I was at my grandparents house when I gave it to her. She was all 'oh how nice you're so thoughtful' an then she tickled my grandparent's dog's nose, acting like it was a joke. And whenever a baby, cartoon character or animal sneezes, she makes a big fuss, or goes 'achoo', as if she likes it. Which is why to this day I try and leave the room if there is a sneeze on TV or looks like there is gonna be one. :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

My family dosnt make that big a deal about sneezing that much (thankyou God) but my dad does 'scream-sneeze'

it's like HEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! like really loud, and its always in multiples.

That really, really grosses me out.

Ive got AWESOME sneezers in my family! :drool: and... where can I find this doll?!?! :drool: Our Walmart (which I also hate) doesnt seem to carry them. :heart:

My mum and dad have really loud sneezes, and it's REALLY annoying. Dad is usually in multiples of 3 and mum is singles. Mum's are worse, all drawn out, like:

AAAAAHHHHHCCCHHHHEEEEEEEWWWWWIIIIIIEEEEEE!!

But my dad is annoying because of something completely different. When someone coughs, he blesses them, but when they sneeze he doesnt say anything. It's the OTHER WAY ROUND, DAD. >.<

Archived