Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wife's Christmas Blow Cold (F)

blowhonkblow

A few weeks ago I reported that my wife had caught a cold. Interestingly, it didn't really take effect. A few sneezes and a honk here and there...but soon all symptoms eased and that was that.

Now...it's BACK! and with vengeance. It started a couple days ago with a sore throat and a nasally phone call..."Think I'b getting a code". Well, yesterday I was awoken by three majorly congested stifles and her quintessential cold-only thunder-honk. It was lovely. She take a finger, touches her left nostril, inhales uselessly with a wet stuffy slurp then a long blow that starts wetly and ends in a loooong lovely honk.

Yesterday was a "biserable" day and when she came home from work, her nose had taken on a lovely sheen made possible only by a day of blowing with "office-issue tissue". Went to sleep and I listened with bittersweet joy as her christmas eve stifles rang thru the house. Heh PPPPMHHH .....heh PPPMMMHHHH....heh PPPHUMMPH....then a lovely stuff "ohhhh by gooddes...cad you get be a tissue". I comply with a quick hop and a skip to the bathroom. Thius is 3am, mind you. I rarely hop and skip. But ohhh, wasn't going to miss this. I brouight in the box and let her blow and blow.

Today, she woke up with a completely stuffed blower and a sad look of sleeplessness. This is where I feel so bad...NO REALLY. She needs to sleep to feel better. But when my wife catches a cold she won't take drugs so it's just self fullfilling. Sneeze and blow...sneeze and blow...sleep...wake up sneezing and needing to blow. Book comes out to try and get back to sleep...sneeze and blow. Before you know it, it's 7:30 and she's up again with chapped nose and my personal favorite...an end table left with spent snot recepticals.

Then it all starts again....3 or 4 sneezes and a monster blow with her "cold-only honks" to wake the dead.

I'm in utter joy and utter angst at the same time. I'm serious...I want nothing more than to kiss her lovely chapped nose and make love to her...but it's just not an option when she feels like this. Plus...worst of all, she suspects I've got some "weird thing" with her nose...something that is hard to explain and to date left unexplainable.

So you see...I'm more than a bit conflicted.

And ohhh so turned on;-)

• 2 months later...

Hnggggg! That sounds just delicious. I would gladly be in her place! :unsure:

Just a quick note to say both posts above were just edited to remove the quotes as both quoted the whole of the post above them. If you are reading Jeff1 and luvsfemalehonks, if you use the separate "Add Reply" button underneath the last post you can reply without quoting. If you want to quote to highlight that you are responding to a specific post from earlier or if you wish to highlight part of a post then use the reply button on that post.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived