Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Christmas cold

chui

This Christmas, I've caught a cold, and since its the holiday season, I'll share a bit about it. Please be gentle, I've never written an RF obs before. It all started two days ago. I woke up, my nose a bit stuffy. I didn't think too much of it, the weather was changing and that tends to make me a bit congested. As the day progressed, my throat began to get sore from all the sniffling and sinus stuff. My voice tends to be a bit on the soft side, but it began to be a little scratchy and I was coughing regularly. I tried taking some allergy medication to ease the pressure, but it didn't help.

I woke up on Christmas Eve with an awful headache, and my nose was so stuffy I couldn't breathe at all. We actually had awful weather with tornado warnings and the drop in pressure only seemed to make it worse. Every few seconds I was having to sniff, my nose was constantly running. It eventually got so congested I had to try blowing it, but nothing came out. I started to get a little miserable, and made myself a mug of hot tea. The fumes must have helped some, because after a few minutes I could feel a warm trickle running down the inside of my nose, threatening to spill out. I rubbed at my nose with my hand until I could get a tissue, and then I tried to blow again. This time, it was a thick gurgling blow. Thankfully enough came out to ease some of the pressure, but it left my nose running the entire day.

Christmas Eve night, I went to bed, tossing and turning from side to side as the congestion seemed to come back with a vengeance once I laid down. I was so stuffy, and my head ached so bad. I tried blowing my nose again, this time only a little would come out, but my nose was running constantly. I kept wiping at it, and having to run to the bathroom to get more tissues. I finally curled up in a ball, clutching my crumpled tissues and trying desperately to get some sleep. I ended up staying awake most of the night, and drug myself out of bed late this morning to make some more tea. I guess I should mention that this has been quite possibly the sneeziest cold I've ever had, but that goes in the other Obs section :) Here's hoping it gets a little better soon.

Hope you enjoyed.

Oh poor Chui.

:hug: to the rotter who gave you it.

:hug:

Feel better soon.

thank you so much, gals and guy. im starting to feel better, but ti really did knock me off my feet for a while there. :blushing:

• 8 months later...

Archived