Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best Allergy Medicine

surfin_cali

Hey y'all

Im heading to my grandparents and whenever I'm there I have a slight allergy. Can someone recomenned the best allergy medicine you can buy at a drugstore that helps with sneezing, stuffy nose and itchy eyes? Thanks SOOOO much!

I'm pretty sure it depends on the person. I don't have problems with allergies much, but when I do I have sneezing, runny nose, and itchy throat and eyes from allergies, so similar symptoms. I used to take Children's Claritin but now I take Alavert (adult medicine! lol) or Childrens Dimetapp Cold and Allergy if I'm not sure if its a cold or allergy. I can't swallow pills and don't have much of a tolerance for medicines though so my options are limited. I'm 18 by the way lol. Benadryl I've heard tends to make people drowsy, but it makes my brother (he's an adult) giggle like crazy lol. I think (and I could be wrong) it depends on a lot of factors like tolerance, severity of allergies, symptoms, etc. I've also heard that some you have to take for a little while before they work for you. Good question and I'll also be reading the replies. Good luck!

benedryl. but i have so many allergies nothing really ever helps but a hanky and hugs. lol :wacko:

Yeah, I agree, Benedryl is the way to go.

And to that I say go with Benadryl if you want to: fall asleep; drive like you had a couple of drinks before getting behind the wheel; and have it wear off in just 4 short hours. Oh yeah, Benadryl is major, major fun. :stretcher:

ETA: Forgot to say, and you dare not drink when you're taking Benadryl.

Archived