Sneeze Fetish Forum

unwanted sneezing

Jessie

So I'm going to be seeing/hanging out with an ex tomorrow. We broke up a while ago, and I think it's safe to say that we're completely over each other even though the interaction might still be a bit forced.

Here's the thing: he's a sneezy guy, and I'm kind of dreading that. He DID have a great sneeze, and he knows about the fetish, so while I don't think I'd be turned on by him anymore I feel like any sneezing could still be pretty uncomfortable and unintentionally reminiscent of our past for both of us.

Anyone had a situation like this before? How'd it work out? Any tips for how to keep things from being more awkward than they need to be?

Yes. It was a bit hard at first, but really... the angst over the "break-up" made things a lot easier for me. It was a bit awkward the first few meetings after, but I noticed pretty quickly that the sneeze was still great, but just didn't do anything for me as long as the person was in the "ex" category. I guess there was enough emotional baggage to keep it from becoming too uncomfortable. I didn't bring it up, and neither did they. I think as long as you don't make a production out of their sneezing, it won't become a huge point of contention for either of you.

Best of luck.

Same thing here--be prepared to leave the room for a minute if it does become a problem, though. After my ex and I broke up, I worried that he would tell people about my fetish as a way of "getting back at me." So far, it hasn't happened. ::fingers crossed::

your story is actually really close to mine. my ex was pretty sneezy too, and lets just say, things didnt end well between the two of us. but, because our families are good friends, i still see him sometimes.

the best thing to to is try to ignore it thats what i always do. its hard when you are not attracted to the person anymore and they sneeze or do something else to turn you on. but, really, just try to ignore it, thats about all you can do anyway.

good luck B)

Archived