Sneeze Fetish Forum

(M) England Caught a Cold ~APH Drama CD~

PetalsAndThorns

The England Cold chapter dramatized by the seiyuu from England's Drama CD!

Here's a download link

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnmibzznzyd

And a quick run through translation until I either get the time to do a more thurough one, or someone with superior Japanese skills comes along.

Japan: England-san caught a cold.

The time is the changing of seasons. [...]

England - Nnn... My head hurts... [i think he says something about Kappa, probably referencing a scene in the previous character CD (Japan’s) in which England met a Japanese mythical creature, Kappa, and received medicine from him. He’s probably remarking that the medicine didn’t do anything… but I can’t figure it out easily.]

Japan - Excuse me... England-san, is there anything I can do for you?

England - Ah, Japan--... My headache's gotten a bit worse since this morning.

Japan - Ah, please don't strain yourself. First, drink this oil.

England - Unh. Sorry. I came as a guest to Japan's house to play, but it looks like I caught a cold...

Japan - Please don't worry. More importantly, please rest now.

England – Japan. If you stand next to me, you’ll catch my cold.

Japan – Thank you for worrying about me. Instead of me, please worry about yourself. I’ll fetch you some medicine.

England – Sorry for all this. I came to bind our alliance, but just ended up causing problems.

Japan – (Something about night’s cruel wind blowing and rosy cheeks (or testicles O.o) and unpreparedness… and feeling… >.>) When it comes to illness we are at the same status. Now please rest. (recuperate)

England – Japan… I’m… glad I formed an alliance with you…

Japan – I’m grateful for your generous words.

So I said but… How do they treat colds where he’s from…?

Its late, so I'll have to finish up the run through tomorrow (Yes, I fail) but in the mean time, please enjoy miserable England ;)

When I heard that they would be doing that comic for the CD, I was so excited! Dissapionting that all England does is cough, but the parts with France and America more than made up for it. Wouldn't it be amazing if this were to get animated too? <3

Anyways, I think I've found some one who's done a translation, if you're interested. >> http://wamyne.livejournal.com/65083.html

Aaaah! Thanks for linking to the translation! I got most of it, but its even cuter when you understand the whole thing! I totally agree I really hope they'll make an animation of this chapter!

I think my favorite part of this drama is that it ends up with a sick America running for his life from England's cooking and you just know that at the end of it America collapsed into a pitiful, sick, miserable heap, made his illness a whole hell of a lot worse and England had to carry him home and take care of him afterward ^///^ Aaaah, I'm temped to write that up in fanfic form...

I think my favorite part of this drama is that it ends up with a sick America running for his life from England's cooking and you just know that at the end of it America collapsed into a pitiful, sick, miserable heap, made his illness a whole hell of a lot worse and England had to carry him home and take care of him afterward ^///^ Aaaah, I'm temped to write that up in fanfic form...

Haha! You totally read my mind; a senario like that was about the only thing I could think of for hours after first listening to the cd! And dude, I would love to see it in fanfic form. If you do it, I can garantee you at least one extremely excited and grateful reader!

• 2 weeks later...

hey there

i just wanna to know if anybody got a link to the d.gray-man Drama CD

i only got it on my pc, that with the bottles and the sneezes in it... B)

Archived